News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How Mad Would You Be? Pics Added

Started by 71ChallengeHer, April 01, 2007, 09:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bandit4142

Its weird for me that he acted like it was no big deal...   I've been in that position before, working on a friends car, and accidently breaking something, but I fixed it....   To be more specific, I bought the parts, fixed the dash and even detailed the interior for her....   I broke a dash piece installing a stereo for her.    I was extremely sorry for the accident, but in that same respect...  I broke it... I fix it.

I guess not everyone sees it like I do.

Hopefully he realizes that he did indeed do something wrong, whether it started off as a favor or not, and in turn makes it right.

1969 Charger - 383 mag auto - Sold and sorely missed.
1970 Charger R/T - 440 mag - sold
1969 Super Bee - 383 mag auto - sold
1969 Cornet R/T - 383 mag 4 spd - sold

71ChallengeHer

That's how feel.  If I broke something on someones car, I would feel terrible and fix it or pay to have it fixed.  Years ago , my brother needed to borrow my Cuda to go to work. His Charger wasn't inspected.  He called and asked if we could switch cars cause I worked about 5 minutes from my house.  I lived out in the country and less chance of me getting caught driving it.  Well, when I left worked .  I backed out beside a truck and it's bumper stuck out more then I could see.  I put a dent in the fender of his Charger.   I  sold my orignal AAR spoiler that I had just bought for my Cuda to pay to have that dent fixed.  I could have blamed it on him since he was the one that needed to borrow my car.  I  put the dent in it, I paid my dues.

moparguy01

while it sucks that he cracked the dash, its your fault for letting him install the part. This is why only myself and a few of the close people I trust ever work on my car (maybe 5 guys I trust to work on my stuff, and most are other kansas mafia members)
I'd say just replace it when you can afford it and not burn bridges. After all your friend did buy a clock for it and offer to install it. He obviously meant no ill will towards you. Just MHO.

mikesbbody

mention how much its going to cost you and if there's still no response get your man to bash him! im sure he's 100% aware of what he did.

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: mikesbbody on April 02, 2007, 12:16:45 AM
mention how much its going to cost you and if there's still no response get your man to bash him! im sure he's 100% aware of what he did.
Well, i better hurry up and get a man , then.

Forza

I'm sure you can find a few volunteers on here  :icon_smile_big:

mikesbbody

wasnt meant to offend in any way probably got you confused the 68charger's wife? but anyway at least talk to him (if you havent already) while im sure he didnt do it on purpose, thats not good! btw whats he got against 318 cars?

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: mikesbbody on April 02, 2007, 12:39:43 AM
wasnt meant to offend in any way probably got you confused the 68charger's wife? but anyway at least talk to him (if you havent already) while im sure he didnt do it on purpose, thats not good! btw whats he got against 318 cars?
None taken. No, he didn't do it on purpose.  It was the point that he didn't think it was a big deal.  A perfect dash that is ruined, now. I did try to talk to him and he just blew me off. Cause the frame of my dash is plastic and the part that is cracked isn't in the sun. WTH  He makes fun off my 318 when ever I talk to him. Cause he has a 440.  Maybe he's jealous cause I got 3rd at Carlisle and he never won anything. :shruggy:

mikesbbody

probably some jealously going on maybe trying to take out the competition? i hope it gets resolved his attitude definitly sucks though

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Forza on April 02, 2007, 12:32:40 AM
I'm sure you can find a few volunteers on here  :icon_smile_big:
You guys crack me up. :rofl:

68chrgrwife

Jackie are people getting us mixed up? 
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

Charger1973

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on April 02, 2007, 01:21:44 AM

Im not.   ;)

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on April 02, 2007, 01:21:44 AM

Yep and I have no idea why. Cause your boobs are bigger then mine. :rofl: :rofl:

bull

Sell the clock to pay for the dash repair and make sure he doesn't do you any more favors if his friendship is worth anything. If not, let him know he should pay for the damage. There's no good way for this to end unless he owns up to what he did.

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: bull on April 02, 2007, 01:34:03 AM
Sell the clock to pay for the dash repair and make sure he doesn't do you any more favors if his friendship is worth anything. If not, let him know he should pay for the damage. There's no good way for this to end unless he owns up to what he did.
Do u think it can be repaired?  I'll have to run it down to Dave and Milie's and have them look at it.

Charger1973

71ChallengeHer

bull

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on April 02, 2007, 01:36:41 AM
Do u think it can be repaired?  I'll have to run it down to Dave and Milie's and have them look at it.

Anything can be repaired, well, almost anything. :-\ But I would imagine someone who knows what they're doing could make quick work of it. A lot of these guys have seen some pretty messed up junk and made it look new.

And speaking of boobs, keep that guy away from your car.

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: bull on April 02, 2007, 01:41:04 AM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on April 02, 2007, 01:36:41 AM

Anything can be repaired, well, almost anything. :-\ But I would imagine someone who knows what they're doing could make quick work of it. A lot of these guys have seen some pretty messed up junk and made it look new.

And speaking of boobs, keep that guy away from your car.
Don't worry, he will never touch my car again. Only people I trust.

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: bull on April 02, 2007, 02:21:47 AM
Had we all gotten a good look at your boobs that might be a reason for the confusion, but I don't recall you ladies really doing us that favor.
:scratchchin: She's laying on the roof of her Charger and my pics in Chicks on Chargers, but I'm with my Chally. :D

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: bull on April 02, 2007, 02:27:04 AM
This little pic does not count as a GOOD look:
I don't know about you but I see cleavage.

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: bull on April 02, 2007, 02:29:58 AM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on April 02, 2007, 02:28:20 AM
Quote from: bull on April 02, 2007, 02:27:04 AM
This little pic does not count as a GOOD look:
I don't know about you but I see cleavage.

I see it, I just can't see it well enough.
I have to thank you guys for the laughs tonight. :thumbs:

THE CHARGER PUNK

come back with a cop baton and tell him you want a new 1 :yesnod: