News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How Mad Would You Be? Pics Added

Started by 71ChallengeHer, April 01, 2007, 09:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BMOTOXSTAR

Quote from: chargerman68 on April 09, 2007, 01:01:31 PM
    :hah:  :hah: GET THIS AND GET IT GOOD

:hah:  :hah: THERE WILL BE NO MORE PICTURES OF MY WIFE AT ALL,ALL YOU GUYS PMING AND TRYING TO EMAIL HER AND TRYING TO GET MORE....THATS TOTAL B/S

:hah: :hah:THATS IT.........................GOT IT :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode:
:blahblah: :blahblah:
Should tell the wife not to play on the internet all day while you are at work. :Twocents: :nono:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Steve P.

Sorry Chargerman68. I guess I shouldn't have mentioned IMing. It was all meant in fun.  Didn't mean to rattle any cages..
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Chris G.

GET THIS AND GET IT GOOD

THERE WILL BE NO MORE PICTURES OF MY WIFE AT ALL,ALL YOU GUYS PMING AND TRYING TO EMAIL HER AND TRYING TO GET MORE....THATS TOTAL B/S

THATS IT.........................GOT IT :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode:

What a fascinating turn of events. Not to be a jerk Mr. 68chargerwife, but her avatar, talking about her fake boobies and whatever else, is probably why some of these desperado's were PM'ing her. Just my  :Twocents:

BMOTOXSTAR

15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

68chrgrwife

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on April 09, 2007, 01:15:00 PM

:hah:  :hah: THERE WILL BE NO MORE PICTURES OF MY WIFE AT ALL,ALL YOU GUYS PMING AND TRYING TO EMAIL HER AND TRYING TO GET MORE....THATS TOTAL B/S

:hah: :hah:THATS IT.........................GOT IT :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode:
Should tell the wife not to play on the internet all day while you are at work. :Twocents: :nono:

First off I am my own person...I can do what I want..we don't have a "he's controlling" marriage, but I do Respect his opinions and feelings.  And I don't "play on the computer while he's at work"  He is over seas fighting for this country...and I first signed up to talk with him while he is there, I met some pretty cool people and decided to start posting and talking to you all........and that is all I have done.....now i have to deal with the brunt of all who are asking for more pics...and I had nothing to do about that....
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

68chrgrwife

And furthermore...Sorry Jackie that your thread got hijacked and totally off topic....we are supposed to be posting on this thread about poor Jackie cracked dash......not any of this other BS.  So let's get back to topic........

Jackie...Did you talk to your friends at the garage and find out if the crack can be fixed?  I am really interested in finding out the outcome of this terrible dilemma.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

Steve P.

It's gotta be damn hard for the guy to be so far away and missing everything and everyone. I think my head would be full of the worst thoughts too..

Not to worry 68'. We are all harmless here.. Keep your head low brother....

Steve
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

BMOTOXSTAR

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on April 09, 2007, 01:32:59 PM

First off I am my own person...I can do what I want..we don't have a "he's controlling" marriage, but I do Respect his opinions and feelings.  And I don't "play on the computer while he's at work"  He is over seas fighting for this country...and I first signed up to talk with him while he is there, I met some pretty cool people and decided to start posting and talking to you all........and that is all I have done.....now i have to deal with the brunt of all who are asking for more pics...and I had nothing to do about that....

If you signed on DC.com just to talk to "hubby" then why did you not just get a e-mail account? This really cracks me up. I knew "hubby"
would get pissed with you gabbin' on the internet all day. :nana: :Twocents: :scratchchin:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Bandit72

so back to the cracked dash pad.....
Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

LL1 1967 Coronet

Yepper, I agree you with Steve P.  This was just meant to be a fun exchange, and sorry anyones feeling got hurt :angel:  Its still think its great to have these cool females posting  :icon_smile_cool: :icon_smile_cool: :icon_smile_cool: ...I don't know what was said in the PM's, but most of what was entered on the thread was complimentary IMO.  :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

68chrgrwife

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on April 09, 2007, 01:52:50 PM

If you signed on DC.com just to talk to "hubby" then why did you not just get a e-mail account? This really cracks me up. I knew "hubby"
would get pissed with you gabbin' in the internet all day. :nana: :Twocents:

We have e-mail,but he was on here more than I was when I first logged on..I would try and e-mail him, but he was too busy over here..so I got an account so I could pm him.  and he ain't mad that I am gabbing on the puter all day..he's pissed that some jackoffs are hounding me for pics.  He could care less that I am on here...I am pickig up more information to help him restrore his car, so why would he be mad about that...I am one of those wives who are interested and help with my husbands interests/hobbies/job/ etc.  I probably am just as much into the cars as he is....so back off.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

Troy

Geez...  :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

Do you guys still wonder why more women don't hang out here?

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Steve P.

I wish my wife was into cars as much..

So,,,,,,   cracked dash... We should hear more about it today. I hope it can be repaired cheap.  Shitty things always seam to happen to nice people.. I guess you have to be a real basserd to come out on top..  :scratchchin:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

LL1 1967 Coronet

Yeah, Jackie's cracked dash...where are you Jackie??? Help!!!!  :devil: :devil: :devil:  P.S.  :iagree:...more wives should be into cars!

Dude

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on April 09, 2007, 01:58:18 PM
Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on April 09, 2007, 01:52:50 PM

would get pissed with you gabbin' in the internet all day. :nana: :Twocents:

We have e-mail,but he was on here more than I was when I first logged on..I would try and e-mail him, but he was too busy over here..so I got an account so I could pm him.  and he ain't mad that I am gabbing on the puter all day..he's pissed that some jackoffs are hounding me for pics.  He could care less that I am on here...I am pickig up more information to help him restrore his car, so why would he be mad about that...I am one of those wives who are interested and help with my husbands interests/hobbies/job/ etc.  I probably am just as much into the cars as he is....so back off.

Sorry, sister.... to me, it looks like you need the attention!!!

Charger1973

BMOTOXSTAR

15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

LL1 1967 Coronet

Quote from: Dude on April 09, 2007, 02:11:21 PM
Sorry, sister.... to me, it looks like you need the attention!!!

Ruh Roh....Look out "Dude"  :o :o :o

TeeWJay426

74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

71ChallengeHer

For one thing Dude, stay out of this!  For another I think a lot of these threads go off topic. And for wifey , I know the internet is one of the few ways to keep in touch with loved ones over seas. And it is great that wifey and her hubby share this wonderful hobby. And wifey is a very nice person that has a disease that is very painful and depressing. And I sure talking to other peps and reading the threads on here cheer her up. And I for one am glad she joined DC. Because we have become good friends . But PMing someones wife, come on guys. I'm not saying us ladies don't enjoy the compliments. I think everyone likes to know they look good. But there is crossing a line. Look guys, I love DC and everyone has given me a lot of support with my little problem. And it is a great community, let's not ruin it, ok. I have learned a lot of stuff since joning that I didn't know. And I hope in some small way , I can contibute too.  And as far as the dash pad goes, I'm still trying to get a hold of Dave and Millie but the phone is busy. :brickwall:

LL1 1967 Coronet

I knew Jackie could fix this thread  ;) ;) ;)

71ChallengeHer

I just got off the phone with Dave. They don't fix dash pads. :icon_smile_sad: He said there use to be someone around here that did. But he doesn't know of anyone anymore. He thinks Eastwood sells the kits but said you have to be good to make them look right. He said he won't even install dash pads like mine that wrap around the gage clusters because of something like that happening. So , I guess I'm stuck with it til I can afford a new one.

LL1 1967 Coronet

TeeWJay426

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on April 09, 2007, 03:16:25 PM
I just got off the phone with Dave. They don't fix dash pads. :icon_smile_sad: He said there use to be someone around here that did. But he doesn't know of anyone anymore. He thinks Eastwood sells the kits but said you have to be good to make them look right. He said he won't even install dash pads like mine that wrap around the gage clusters because of something like that happening. So , I guess I'm stuck with it til I can afford a new one.

Well, Jackie you can always go with my original suggestion and e-mail the heavy-handed dweeb a link to this thread to see if he gets the hint.... if not, I guess you're left with shrugging it off to an expensive lesson, telling him to go 'help' somebody else and stay away from your car, and cross him off your Christmas card mailing list.....
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed