News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How Mad Would You Be? Pics Added

Started by 71ChallengeHer, April 01, 2007, 09:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: twilt on April 08, 2007, 08:53:59 PM
Quote from: LL1 1967 Coronet on April 08, 2007, 07:31:09 PM
Hey Twilt, #1 - - she's a hottie :-*  and #2 - she a hottie with a problem  :icon_smile_kisses:- - - need I say more??   :icon_smile_question: :icon_smile_question: :icon_smile_question: COOL dudes stand up for chicks in this hobby  :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA:

::) ::) Just another person with a little problem. If a guy had posted the same story it would not have got more than 10-15 responses. Don`t get me wrong, its not as I feel no sympathy about the unfortunate accident.. But....shit happens.... and life goes on.  My daughter broke the windshield in my truck 2 weeks ago.....think thats worth a 200 reply post? I doubt it. I was over it 15 minutes after it happened.
Well, I'm not over it.  Do you have any idea what it is going to cost to replace an E-body dash pad plus having it installed?  And it wasn't a kid that broke it .  It was a grown man that happens to own a classic Mopar and should have known better.

LL1 1967 Coronet

Come on man....this lady is COOL :icon_smile_cool: 

71ChallengeHer

I wonder if we can make it to 300 posts? :hah:

LL1 1967 Coronet

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on April 08, 2007, 08:17:20 PM
[  P.S. now I gotta find a pic to liven up this thread. :icon_smile_wink:

I think that will do just fine.....got anymore?  :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

The70RT

A little wind now would be great :D......and not from the guys.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: LL1 1967 Coronet on April 08, 2007, 09:18:51 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on April 08, 2007, 08:17:20 PM
[  P.S. now I gotta find a pic to liven up this thread. :icon_smile_wink:

I think that will do just fine.....got anymore?  :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:
I sure do. :icon_smile_big:

LL1 1967 Coronet

Nice!  ;D You have a lot to be proud of  :devil: :devil: :devil:

71ChallengeHer

Last 1 for tonight. ;)

69charger2002

well twilt sad thing is 75% of the 200 posts aren't about the unfortunate accident, they are about horny freak board members wanting to see "chicks on chargers" threads in every damn post seems like.. anywho... jackie sorry to hear about the dash pad incident i hope the guy comes through on fixing it. in my book, it doesn't matter one bit whether you mess up a item that costs a penny, or one that costs $5000.00. if you break it you fix it . plain and simple. if that guy doesn't man up he would no longer be my friend. trust me friends like that are not hard to replace. good luck
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

70charger_boy

wheres the damage??????????? Am I going blind. 

ps more hot pics of you plzzzzzz

hemihead

Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

BMOTOXSTAR

73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

TruckDriver

Quote from: twilt on April 08, 2007, 08:53:59 PM
Quote from: LL1 1967 Coronet on April 08, 2007, 07:31:09 PM
Hey Twilt, #1 - - she's a hottie :-*  and #2 - she a hottie with a problem  :icon_smile_kisses:- - - need I say more??   :icon_smile_question: :icon_smile_question: :icon_smile_question: COOL dudes stand up for chicks in this hobby  :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA:

::) ::) Just another person with a little problem. If a guy had posted the same story it would not have got more than 10-15 responses. Don`t get me wrong, its not as I feel no sympathy about the unfortunate accident.. But....shit happens.... and life goes on.
:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

I agree totally. Most of the guys are thinking with their d**ks and not their brain in this thread. Yes, I did for a little bit too til I realized it was stupid and childish. So, I stopped posting.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

LL1 1967 Coronet

I'm offended... If I ever caught my D**k posting,  I would beat it.

BMOTOXSTAR

:hah:   [I agree totally. Most of the guys are thinking with their d**ks and not their brain in this thread. Yes, I did for a little bit too til I realized it was stupid and childish. So, I stopped posting.
:scratchchin: :popcrn:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Steve P.

So are you saying we should start a horny guy thread??  :D    Maybe just a CHICKS ON CHALLY'S thread??  :yesnod:

I must admit that I forgot all about, um,, what was this thread started as?? Oh well, it doesn't matter. Bring on the CHICKS PICS.    ;)   

And for those that don't want to see them I guess you could just IM them to me..    :devil: :2thumbs: :lolexplode:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

68chrgrwife

Quote from: Steve P. on April 08, 2007, 11:24:47 PM
So are you saying we should start a horny guy thread??  :D    Maybe just a CHICKS ON CHALLY'S thread??  :yesnod:

I must admit that I forgot all about, um,, what was this thread started as?? Oh well, it doesn't matter. Bring on the CHICKS PICS.    ;)   

And for those that don't want to see them I guess you could just IM them to me..    :devil: :2thumbs: :lolexplode:

NAh. Whom ever doesn't want to see it stop reading this thread!!!!   LOL
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

Steve P.

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on April 08, 2007, 11:27:00 PM

No realllllly.. It's ok to just send them directly to me...   :yesnod: :scope: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

68chrgrwife

Quote from: Steve P. on April 08, 2007, 11:29:38 PM

No realllllly.. It's ok to just send them directly to me...   :yesnod: :scope: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

Sorry Hubby said no more pics for you guys......
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on April 08, 2007, 11:36:50 PM
Quote from: Steve P. on April 08, 2007, 11:29:38 PM

Dang, girl. I thought you were gonna help out here.

LL1 1967 Coronet

Hey 68chargerwife, tell Hubby that showing off wifey is viewed as the highest form of compliment ;)  Until then, we will respect his decision :angel: :angel: :angel: 

The70RT

Quote from: LL1 1967 Coronet on April 09, 2007, 08:24:34 AM

Hey 68chargerwife, tell Hubby that showing off wifey is viewed as the highest form of compliment ;)  Until then, we will respect his decision :angel: :angel: :angel: 

She never posted any anyway. One leaning on the car and one on her avatar.

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

68chrgrwife

Quote from: The70RT on April 09, 2007, 09:25:01 AM
Quote from: LL1 1967 Coronet on April 09, 2007, 08:24:34 AM

She never posted any anyway. One leaning on the car and one on her avatar.

Actually He posted those two pics.  Buth the leaning on the car one and set up my avatar....so thank him not me.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

chargerman68

GET THIS AND GET IT GOOD

THERE WILL BE NO MORE PICTURES OF MY WIFE AT ALL,ALL YOU GUYS PMING AND TRYING TO EMAIL HER AND TRYING TO GET MORE....THATS TOTAL B/S

THATS IT.........................GOT IT :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode:
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

LL1 1967 Coronet

WHOA - He's pissed :icon_smile_sad: At least it wasn't me PM'ing him - or his Misses!  Actually, it was B/S ....regarding whoever did the PM'ing  >:( >:( >:(