News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cool Charger story

Started by 69Coronet, March 31, 2007, 02:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69Coronet

My uncle was driving down a road with his Charger (dont know what year) but it was a beat up piece of junk that had 12in slicks and a Hemi in it. (I think, but im not sure, he got the Hemi out of his 71 HemiCuda. Still has the engine somewhere).

Anyway hes driving along and two kids come along side him give him the finger or revved their engine like they want to race (or something like that).  So the kids pull away from him and my uncle Steve says to my uncle Tim who was riding with him says "watch this".  He lets the kids get a ways ahead of him and he turns off his lights.  He then drives right behind them without them knowing it, he takes it out of gear (had a racing trans in the car), all of a sudden turns on his lights floors it and lays on the horn scaring the S### out of the kids sending them into the ditch. This was maybe 25 years ago.
Its no disgrace being poor.  Its just inconvienient.

69-DodgeCharger

lmfao, serves thems them right