News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Finally

Started by Mr.Sixpack, March 29, 2007, 04:34:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Sixpack

I've got my Charger back from painting, it only took 15 months and several 100 of phone calls to get it done :icon_smile_angry:
But I got a nice surprise when I saw it, much better then what I thougt it would be.
What do you think??
More pictures will come during the assemble.

Take care ;)

Charger_Croatia

Looks great (except wheels  ;) ) Those were only temporary or...? Can't wait to see more pictures.
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

Forza

Looks pretty damn spiffy. Cant wait to see more pics  ;D

bull

Very nice, and I see no holes for a vinyl top (excellent). :2thumbs: That's exactly how mine will look, soon I hope. Is yours going to be black on black?

old man

Good things come to those who wait. Even though sometimes the wait seems way too long. Hey the car looks great can't wait to see the progress as you put it all back together. :2thumbs:
70 Challenger T/A, 66 Charger 440, 73 Duster 340,79 Little Red Express

41husk

Congrats! should be cruizen by somer time.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

69charger2002

that black looks AWESOME!!!
what kind of wheels/tires are you going with? stock or custom?
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Mr.Sixpack

Yes those wheels are temporary :D
And it will be black on black just as it left the factory.
With slantsix 3 speed and 71/4, a real racer ;D

Before picture with 2 1/2 inch bondo in the 1/4 panels and no trunkfloor, but the right wheels.

Arthu®

Very cool car! I love it that you are keeping the slant six, very cool! :2thumbs:

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

red72chrgr

2 1/2 inches of bondo? that thick??? :o Car does look great, it's gonna fool a lot of people  ;) Congrats!
Nothing personal, just business

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Mr.Sixpack on March 29, 2007, 04:34:32 AM

What do you think??

I think the Charger could carry that tow truck. ;D

Great looking paint job, congrats! :cheers:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Mr.Sixpack

I guess Bondo Bob owned the car before me :P
I have changed the driver door, both rear 1/4 and the whole trunk floor.
It seems they have used the car in a demolition derby them bondoed it back to shape.

Take care

LargerCharger383

great looking car!  :2thumbs:

6670charger

Very nice.  Send more pics when you get them.
Proudly Confusing The Crap Out Of People Since 1963

Manfred318

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

Bullit_68

That looks great i really hope mine comes out that nice i,m going with black too.But i,m going to leave the interior white like it was originally.

PocketThunder

Quote from: Arthur on March 29, 2007, 09:03:05 AM
Very cool car! I love it that you are keeping the slant six, very cool! :2thumbs:

Arthur

I also think its cool that you are keeping the leaning tower of power.. :coolgleamA:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

THE CHARGER PUNK

wow a real black 68 charger slant /6 now that is cool :yesnod:

Hemidog

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Mefirst

Jocke***

Good to see you got the Lady back. I´ll have to come over one day and :scope: her out. I'm trying hard to get my ride back out on the street/strip. I'm waiting for a parts shipment from the States and trying my best to get everything else done...

Are you gonna tag along for the Rättvik "Mopars at the Strip" Day? I'm planing on going this summer, you should also come.. And bring a car, Ill race against anything you have in your garage, accept for the Alky Dragster.. -Well I´ll race against that "Thing" to :rofl: So choose your "Weapon" (Bring the Chally!!!) and lets do battle.. The looser has to pay for coffee, a donut and an icecream.. Ive also planned to take part in the SSRO races at Malmby and the T&T days Lelle is working on. I also thought about going to the TOYO race at Västerås and race in the Standard Street class..

:drive:

Take care..

/Tom

Mr.Sixpack

Tom be carefull what you wish for ;D
My new bullet is packing big HP, I know what the hemi did in my car 1996.
No power adders okey ;)

Tom you don't know the latest new's, what will be parked in my garage verry soon :P

Take care, and yes slant6 is my choice in the charger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edBdbudGosM

MorePwr

paint job looks sweet, but isn't the car hauler a bit overloaded?

Mr.Sixpack

Overloaded, nahhh.. do you think ;D

It takes 3600 lbs with out any problems, and a Charger with out engine and tranny cant way more then 2200 lbs??

Take care

HITMAN 149

love the HEMI sticker, with a slant 6er!!! LOL
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/