News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 or 70 Charger in Bronx Tale.

Started by HITMAN 149, March 25, 2007, 06:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HITMAN 149

i was watching "A Bronx Tale" earlier while flippin thru the channels, and towards the end, where "C" goes around the corner from the bar, to chase down the girl (jane), they stop and talk,  and right there in the backround is a blue w/ black top charger with hubcaps. it's tough to tell what year 68,69 or 70. but then when he walks around the back of her car to get in, he looks thru to see if she opens the door lock for him (the sonny test!! LOL) there is where you can tell it's either a 69 or 70 from the back tail lights. 
well i figured if Charger Punk can find all the mopar movie cars, so can I!!!!!!!! LOL
sorry maybe he'll be able to work his computer/tv magic to get a pic of it?!?!?!? hahahaha

68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

bull

HITMAN 149

hahahaha and the lil "guidetes" aren't bad either!!! LOL
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

70charger_boy

Just 6T9 CHGR

Its a B5 (I think) blue 69....it was in several scenes..parked in the same place!
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

69 OUR/TEA

Sometime a while back I posted about this car,around 97 or  98 I found in a local paper,69 charger a bronx tale.I went and looked at it,next town over from me,never seen or heard about the movie,the guy wanted $6,500.It was a 318,on the column,B3 blue,black top.Had some rust popping out on the lower quarters,other than that was a nice car.I passed as I was set on finding a R/T.Never heard or seen the car again as I know about most chargers in my area.Years later finally saw the movie,pretty good I might add,the car appears a few times as a backdrop.Actually it was on today again and I watched for a while.It would be neat to have your car in a movie as a prop,as I almost had my 68 coronet in a Steven Spielberg movie to take place in Brooklyn that needed cars from 62 to 69,but just missed the deadline to get in.You were to bring your car,stay in a fenced in lot,and they paid $200 a day ,and if your car was used in a shot you got $500.

mikepmcs

Quote from: roscoe_p.coltrane on March 25, 2007, 07:17:04 PM
is that marisa tomei?

No.  She was not in that movie.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

HITMAN 149

mike...
i love her!!! esp. in my cousin vinny!! she's sooo hot!!!
:devil:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

70charger_boy

Mike, you're my hero!!  I love Marissa.  We should have ds440 photoshop her on the hood of a charger :angel:

HITMAN 149

01 BMW 740i SPORT  

mikepmcs

:icon_smile_big: :hah:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Afflyer

Marissa is in the movie out now, called "Wild Hogs" and she looks smokin' hot as she has aged gracefully since "My Cousin Vinny"!

She's got legs that just won't quit in this new movie, which I highly recommend you all see- it's friggin HILARIOUS!!!!

Bradley  :coolgleamA:
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

HITMAN 149

oh ho... look out PLUM & DS!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha mike i'm guessing that's your yellow H2 in the backround also!!!!???
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

John_Kunkel

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on March 26, 2007, 10:55:58 AM
mike...
i love her!!! esp. in my cousin vinny!!

Yep, if anybody ever deserved an Oscar it was her; the scenes with her on the witness stand are among my all time favorites.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

mikepmcs

Very nice!

Marisa is my all time favorite and a great actress.   She's still single so I got a chance.....NOT.

Sorry to stray off topic but I get all Marisa crazy when someone mentions her...OK, not really, but I'll talk about her whenever I get the chance. :icon_smile_big:

v/r
Mike

HITMAN 149

dude you should go see the WIZARD!!!!!!!!! LOL
01 BMW 740i SPORT