News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

what gender is your charger?

Started by 68charger70cuda, March 25, 2007, 06:16:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Khyron on March 25, 2007, 11:25:27 PM
a woman

on a cold morning...

when you really need her...

she won't turn over  :icon_smile_big:

This......

Lord Warlock

always considered it to be female, but I've never gone so far as to name her.  Never was into naming a car.  But I did refer to it as a female when I started dating the wife, wife has never forgotten the reference.
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.

69wannabe

Quote from: Charger_Fan on March 26, 2007, 11:11:01 AM
After 21 years, I'm still undecided. :-\ I don't even have a pet name for it, like I do with a lot of my other cars & trucks.
My Charger is 'the Charger'...that name alone is hard to improve on. :icon_smile_big:

:iagree: My car was The General for many years, since I removed the uniform we just call him "the charger" now and that is hard to improve on like you said. We have always referred to the charger as a he or him tho...

Lennard

My Charger is not a living organism so there for it has no gender.
It's an IT. :drive:

HANDM

Quote from: Lennard on January 18, 2016, 09:52:48 PM

Now there's the right answer, thanks Lennard  :2thumbs:

ragin sonny

my r/t has balls, its never been a pussy!

ACUDANUT

ACUDANUT

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Lennard on January 18, 2016, 09:52:48 PM

67Charger440

'67 Charger is definitely female and is referred to as sweetheart when I'm begging for her to do something or asking her to behave.
'68 Charger is undetermined, as we haven't really gotten to know each other, but is a "she" out of habit.
'71 Challenger is reffered to as "Granny's grocery getter" or for short, "Granny" by the wife, but it has also picked up the nikname "The Harlot" from the guys at work for some unknown reason, so again, female.

Sublime/Sixpack

I don't generally think in terms of cars as being of one gender or another, but I have called my Charger an S.O.B. once or twice through the years so it must be a guy.   In general I think of it as being a great piece of machinery!
1970 Sublime R/T, 440 Six Pack, Four speed, Super Track Pak