News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 charger under console info

Started by venom04, March 24, 2007, 04:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

venom04

Anyone have a picture of a 69 charger floor, the hump underneath the console,  where the hole and shifter mount to for a auto on the floor.

Thanks
:drive:

UFO

currently on ebay

bmoparmofo

Got a link for the ebay auction, I looked and cant find it :rotz: Thanks!
69 charger 383 t5, 67 newport 383, 67 newport custom 383

Shakey

Quote from: venom04 on March 24, 2007, 04:56:58 PM
Anyone have a picture of a 69 charger floor, the hump underneath the console,  where the hole and shifter mount to for a auto on the floor.

Thanks

What exactly are you looking for?  I have plenty of pics and I am in the process of restoring my shifter an linkages right now.  Only problem, you'll have to wait until Monday.

venom04

Shakey what I'm looking for is just a picture with the shifter out and where i can get a view of the mounting spot and the hole for the linkage,  I'm trying to figure out if i can get a tunnel from a 76 charger to work it kinda looks like the tunnel was made for a floor shifter i mean the hole is there but the medal isn't popped out.

Thanks

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

venom04

bmoparmofo

I really need to buy one to straighten my mess out :rotz:, anybody have anything that might help? ???

bmoparmofo

A few shots of the area cut away from the previous owners attempt to do who knows what?? the hump was a 4 speed wannabe idea gone horribly wrong ::) I did get some section of flooring out of another car sometime ago, unfortunately it was a 4 speed :-\ the floor is so-so solid this is a nightmare!  :rotz:

bmoparmofo

Maybe I should just try to find enough to cut a piece to be the same size as the 4 speed hump? :-\

UFO

bmoparmofo

Thanks ufo, I asked for the measurments on his piece, hope its good news!Thanks again :icon_smile_big:

Shakey

Here are the photos I was thinking of.

bmoparmofo