News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mopar Alley's Mopar Rally June 3rd 2007 Fremont CA

Started by MadScientist, March 20, 2007, 05:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ca 69charger

I think I finally got rid of my electrical gremblims in the Charger so it'll be there. My old man will be bringing his Fury vert. Also a couple buddys bringing their rides.  :coolgleamA:

Larry

Brock Samson

:scratchchin:  anyone wanna cruise down togeather?...
Rocky?.. Kim?.. Neal?..

ca 69charger

I'll be heading down 680 from Isleton. but I may be driving down Saturday so I don't have to get up so damn early Sunday. Here's an updated picture of my car without the fiberglass hood(it was starting to crack pretty bad).

Larry

Brock Samson

FYI

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*****OFFICAL MPM EVENT**************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUNDAY, June 3rd is the Mopar Alley club's 17th Annual car show. www.MoparAlley.org
7:30AM - 3:00PM    OHLONE COLLEGE   43600 MISSION BLVD, FREMONT CA ALL CHRYSLER PRODUCTS

I will have the MPM tent set up for those who attend this great event. Your support is always welcome in the form of snacks and drinks if you so desire to bring some to share. We will be leaving to caravan over as we always do at 6:30 AM that morning from Peter's cafe in Millbrae, Ca.

Brock Samson

ca 69charger

Yahoo ;) Leaving Isleton in about a 1/2 hour I should be down there by 7:30.

Larry