News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hood Turn Indicator Wiring Hook Up

Started by GreenMachine, March 11, 2007, 03:17:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

I can't seem to find the plug for the right hood turn ind. I found the one for the left close to my brake booster and it had another plug coming out of the loom with it but was a dual plug. I checked it with my meter and was not for the turn signals.
If it ain't broke, fix it 'till it is.

GreenMachine

resq302

should be a T type of plug with a gray plastic connection.  should be in the area of the master cylinder possibly towards the engine side.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

GreenMachine

Is this the plug you are talking about, with the purple wires?

dkn1997

not too different from 68, one wire is black, one is black/yellow tracer
RECHRGED

GreenMachine

OK thanks, looks like I'm gonna have to do some digging around under my dash. The plug with the purple wires come from the bulkhead connector right back into the firewall.