News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

whales

Started by 68chrgrwife, March 08, 2007, 03:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68chrgrwife

There are two whales swimming in the ocean.

One of the whales see that a fishing ship ahead is the one who killed his dad and says to the other whale, "Hey, lets go take care of them, we can go under the ship, blow our spouts and tip the ship over, drowning all the people.

The other whale says ok lets go.  They go and do it.  The first whale see that some of the people are swimming for shore and says to the other one, "Hey they are getting away, lets go eat them up.

The Second whale says, "Hey, I agreed to the blow job, but I refuse to swallow the seaman."
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

68chrgrwife

MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

Mean 318

newportrider

I like your way of thinking :icon_smile_evil:

ramit

That was a good one!  Pocket thunder needs to put his mind in the gutter to get it.