News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

does anyone "restore or re-do" 68 b-body headrest?!?!?!

Started by HITMAN 149, March 06, 2007, 01:33:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HITMAN 149

hey guys...
i picked up a set of headrests on ebay...(they were a slight bit worse than i thought) but oh well..i got em for $40  or so?!?!?
they would deff need to be "redone" . does anybody do this?!?!? as it's molded hard sorta plastic..not just like recovering a seat w/ vinyl.
thanks.......
-JOHn
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

Just 6T9 CHGR

I got mine done at www.krusinmoons.com  back in 2001
Look under the "NOS & Reconditioned Products" page on their site

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Ghoste

There is also a place called Just Headrests that does that kind of work.  I don't have the contact info in front of me but I'm pretty sure it's come up here before so a search should turn up something.

mikepmcs

John
Whatever you do don't take it to a local upholstery shop that doesn't just specialize in this stuff.  I have a 68 firebird sunvisor story for you on that one.  Let's just say I could have done a better job hammered!

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

histoy

Several years ago I sent a set to Legendary to have them redone.   They sent them to someone else to do the work, but when they came back, they didn't match the color of the seats.

Neal_J

Dennis Dill of nOT Just Headrests did mine.  They turned out looking brand new and, as best I recall, the cost was reasonable & fair.

NJ

Ghoste

Here's the other one.  I had the name wrong, they're called Not Just Headrests.

"Not Just Headrests".
409 Sappington Barracks Road
St. Louis, Missouri
63125-5430
314-894-9424 office
314-495-2494 cell
http://notjustheadrests.com/
headrest@aol.com

HITMAN 149

cool...
thanks for the info!!!!!!!!!
i'll check em out!!!!!!