News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

look I created a message board

Started by mustanghater, September 06, 2005, 04:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

golden73

Quote from: mustanghater on September 06, 2005, 07:13:03 PM
whats wrong with another one to go too? I go too multiple ones?

Maybe because some of us actually have to work for a living, and don't want to spend all of our free time sitting infront of a computer screen.

mustanghater

hey, I got school and I got to watch a puppy.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

golden73

Quote from: mustanghater on September 06, 2005, 07:59:09 PM

Wow. You are so overwhelmed. You sit in class for a few hours a day, not wrenching on cars/trucks for 10 hours a day.

DC_1

mustanghater, you are too funny!!!!!!

mustanghater

I sold my truck to get money to buy a car.all I did to it was install a skyjacker on it and 33's.I got 2200 for it.this happened yesterday.
New Muscle car forum

Brock Samson

mustanghater

what is this make fun of mustanghater day?
New Muscle car forum

Troy

Don't crack under the pressure - you haven't even had the site up for 4 hours yet. :D

Oh, and don't set your expectations too high. It takes some sites years to even get 1,000 members.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Charge It!

Make sure you have spell check on your board. And see if grammar check is an option.

mustanghater

you can create the perfect site that can have 100 members in an hour and I got six in almost 4 hours. Life isn't fare. pluse its on like 20 site.
New Muscle car forum

Brock Samson

a whittle infermation iz a dangerus thin ;)

Plumcrazy

Maybe somebody at that school can explain the difference between
To and Too
Their and There
Board and Bored
Fare and Fair

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

Troy

Quote from: mustanghater on September 06, 2005, 08:22:57 PM
you can create the perfect site that can have 100 members in an hour and I got six in almost 4 hours. Life isn't fare. pluse its on like 20 site.

Me? Don't forget that this site had at least 1,900 active/semi-active members before I even made the first board. It took almost 4 years to get to that point. The people are what makes a site like this one prosper. Life isn't fair - but it's much harder with unrealistic goals. Don't start complaining (or feel disappointed) unless you've given it all of your effort for a few months and it still isn't what you'd hoped for. It's not really as easy as it looks most of the time.

Troy

mustanghater

I left it all in the hands of MoparYoungGun I trust him so I can't get any worse.See ya guys tommarow night.
New Muscle car forum

golden73

Why do you have a "Charger" section and a "Road Runner" section? Why wouldn't they fall under the b-body category?

Troy

Quote from: mustanghater on September 06, 2005, 08:31:47 PM
I left it all in the hands of MoparYoungGun I trust him so I can't get any worse.See ya guys tommarow night.

Uh oh... that sounded like a challenge...

I sure hope YoungGun still likes you in the morning. ;D

Troy

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

bull

MoparYoungGun

Quote from: Troy on September 06, 2005, 08:33:30 PM
I sure hope YoungGun still likes you in the morning. ;D
:lol: , currently school is starting and I really don't have anything to do. I figured might as well play around and try to make it a little bit better.

Old Moparz

Is it a male puppy or a female puppy?
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

twilt

congrats

RD

ya see?   I hinted that this would happen.   Ya dont listen very well do ya kid (mustanghater)?

A forum is kinda like a salesman, if you dont have the right product, no one is going to buy (a.k.a. visit).

Do your research, dont be hasty.   You have to look at it from this point of view:

1) your forum is dedicated to ohio, this one is international.   You already made your intended audience incredibly small, plus, how many mopar guys you know in ohio?   Dont ya think ya should contact them to let them know about your Ohio Mopar board?

2) your forum just started without any true foundation, this one has had one building in it since 2001.   Rome wasnt built in a day kid.

3) Realize you have much to learn young padawan, and you will never, ever know everything.

that advice, plus .50 cents will get you a cup of coffee, but in this case its priceless.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Steve P.

I,  I ahhhh,,,, I just don't know what to say!!! :lol:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

BigBadCharger

How's your wife and my kids?

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!