News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

look I created a message board

Started by mustanghater, September 06, 2005, 04:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

DC_1

I think this thread may surpass the total number of post for his entire site!

PocketThunder

:popcrn:

i cant believe i waited till this thread hit page 4 before i started reading it. 
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Troy

I guess in my other post on advice I forgot to mention something...

Be prepared to deal with criticism and make sure you have some thick skin!

By the way, this is my favorite thread:
http://xsorbit29.com/users5/mustanghatermoparlounge/index.php/topic,5.0

But I get mentioned in this one:
http://xsorbit29.com/users5/mustanghatermoparlounge/index.php/topic,6.0
Uh yeah, I sounded "harsh" - have you read someof these posts? All I said was that it's a bit rude to steal traffic but hey, what do I know about forums right?

Any way, good luck with that. You have to pay to enable picture uploads and once you do then you can also sticky topics. It really comes in handy sometimes. Be careful with the pictures because I doubt if they'll give you much space and it fills up quickly! We're over 400MB in under 8 weeks and that's with the 200kB limit. I thought you were fixing the black on black text on quotes?

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

DC_1

Reading some of the threads over there I am going to guess the average age to be around 17.....

The Mad Scientist

Good ones Troy,

hey guys lets start a chain letter...  Pretty funny.

My favorite is the one where young gun had to move one of haters threads cause it was in the wrong section.   :rotz:

RD

Quote from: The Mad Scientist on September 08, 2005, 10:25:39 AM
Good ones Troy,

hey guys lets start a chain letter...   Pretty funny.

My favorite is the one where young gun had to move one of haters threads cause it was in the wrong section.     :rotz:

bhwhahahahahahhahah  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Chris G.

It only took me a minute at that train wreck to figure out Mustanghater and Googly moogly are the same person. I always find it disturbing when someone creates two identities and then talks to himself through both screen names :image_294343:. We used to have someone here that did that. I can't remember his name. ???

Old Moparz

I thought googly moogly was Strat.  :shruggy:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Chris G.

Quote from: Old Moparz on September 08, 2005, 11:12:41 AM
I thought googly moogly was Strat.   :shruggy:

Maybe Strat's really Mustanghater?  :o :scope:  If Strat admits to posting 40 times in one day over there, he should be banned from this site. :P

DC_1

Ok...your right its like a train wreck!!!!! I can't believe I just wasted 10 min of my day reading the post over there!

In doing so however I wish to change my earlier statement where I estimated the average age on that site to be 17. ....I think it is closer to 12!!!!!

Case in point

Hi, my name is Bobby, and I have been a alch.....oh, wrong forum!                                         « on: September 07, 2005, 07:40:21 PM  » 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Yall's!
This is the first forun I have ever joined, so dont be mean to me! (yearight)
Let em tell you a little bit about myself. I cant stand mopars! I like mustangs! I had a mustang II once, it had a 4 cylinder, I jumped it once before the radiator hit the fan, and then it died!

Actually, I am a truck lover, and know a lil bit about them, so, if you have any truck related questions, I might be able to answer them in between Cuda Challenger and Hamcar-mopartech!
Later.

Now i am sending Mustanghater a PM.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was looking for something useful information but all I see is a lot of post that say

"this is a sweat forum" ( their spelling not mine)

or

"this place is going to rock"

and

" we need to spread the word."

or

"Two posts and I'm a Hero!!!Now that's friggin' AWESOME!!!"

But where is the content??????? There is absolutly nothing to get people to go over there other than material to make fun of M-hater in this tread!

Sorry M-hater but as Troy said , sometimes you gotta expect criticism!

Troy

Quote from: Burnt70R/T on September 08, 2005, 11:10:03 AM
It only took me a minute at that train wreck to figure out Mustanghater and Googly moogly are the same person. I always find it disturbing when someone creates two identities and then talks to himself through both screen names :image_294343:. We used to have someone here that did that. I can't remember his name. ???

We had a few, Leekunedo was the latest.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Brock Samson

Ain't me...

I wood knot doo shucha thang...  :icon_smile_wink:

Orange_Crush

I nominate this for thread of the year...hell...the friggin' decade.

And BTW Mustanghater
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Wakko

ROFL!!!! That's the best macro I've seen this week.  Not sure it'll stay on this thread though... ;)
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Charger_Fan

HAHAHAHAA!! :smilielol:

Hey, speaking of useless waste of bandwidth...(Moparz will dig this one :icon_smile_big:)
http://www.stuffonmycat.com/

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

SeattleCharger

I had to find this thread when I have to be somewhere, but it is the best reading, worth being a little late to read this one, haha, good for you Mustanghater for learning something new, I don't know how to make a message board.   It is tempting to go there and check it out, maybe.     

:popcrn:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

MoparYoungGun

Quote from: The Mad Scientist on September 08, 2005, 10:25:39 AM
My favorite is the one where young gun had to move one of haters threads cause it was in the wrong section. :rotz:
Ya, :lol: , I just tried to get him somewhat started on the board, give him a few tips, try to fix some problems he was having, etc. I did change the colors around so quotes weren't black but I guess he didn't like that.

:haha:

Anywho, best of luck to ya Hater!

Just 6T9 CHGR

Wow, my head really hurts now.......

WTF is going on over there?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

mustanghater

And sp I got 30 members.I try to do something and it all comes back and blows up in my face.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Charger_Fan

C'mon Man, don't pout...re-read this;

Quote from: Troy on September 08, 2005, 08:16:29 AM
I guess in my other post on advice I forgot to mention something...

Be prepared to deal with criticism and make sure you have some thick skin!

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

mustanghater

Every time I cheak on it a new member is their.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

MichaelRW

I can hear ya, now give me my pizza.

Uncle Paul everybody.......
A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........

Charge It!

Quote from: mustanghater on September 08, 2005, 05:20:41 PM
Every time I cheak on it a new member is their.

Invite your English teacher to your board. He/she might be able to help.