News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Plymouth Superbird windshield Apillar

Started by BigBlockSam, February 28, 2007, 03:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Howie

I see the guy has a bird wing also for sale. 4K opening bid. ouch!

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

daytonalo

I see they fit nice , They hang off the top edge 1/2 inch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

69_500

I see that they are legit pieces, and not a reproduction too. Not worth what the seller probably thinks they are, but they definatley aren't in that bad of condition either.

daytonalo

Wow what vision !!!!!!!! I sometimes ponder how some people think !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

69_500

I tell ya how most people think. Its like this, most people don't try to bash everything that someone has up for sale. Just because they aren't the one's selling it.

onemintcaddy

I'm more intrested in what thy are coming off of and WHY!!! :flame:
How Meany can say, They drive there 401-K

nascarxx29

Wonder if this guy in NY .Is selling a superbird wing I seen advertised in a paper for $5000.00
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

62 Max

Quote from: daytonalo on February 28, 2007, 04:57:47 PM
I see they fit nice , They hang off the top edge 1/2 inch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Larry,they are not fastened,just laying on the pillar.Thats why they look high.

daytonalo

My point is , how can you or anyone else accurately say they are in good condition from as photo ? anyone who pays anymore than 500.00 is a fool !!!!!!!! My stainless trim looks and fits better than orig , and I sell them for 350.00 .!!!!!

wingcar builder

YOU KNOW YOU ARE LIKE A POP-UP!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING THAT SOMEONE HAS FOR SALE YOU HAVE SOMETHING BETTER AND FOR HALF THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YOU HI-JACK EVERY THREAD AND PROMOTE YOUR SHIT EVERY TIME!!!!! IF YOUR SHIT IS SO GREAT WHY DON'T YOU GO TO WORK FOR CHRYSLER AND SHOW THEM HOW TO DO IT!!!!!  :flame:  :flame:YOU HAVE TO CONSTANTLY PICK EVERYTHING THAT EVERYONE HAS AND BELITTLE EVERYONE!!!!!!

daytonalo

your out of your mind !!!! When someone post a car or parts for sale , why cant I post my opinion ?????? I never knock anyone on here , although I would like to see what you have done around here in regards to helping fellow members achieve their goal of building a wing car ! Running your mouth or stomping your feet doesn't count , show all of us the money !!!!!!

wingcar builder

you don't????????????????? i simply put a jack on here for sale and you took off with that and discredited it and hi_jacked the thread and promoted that jack of yours and plastered the post with all your photos and do you know what ? i took care of that car for 13 years that it came out of!! and do you know how many emails i had on that??? because it was fake??? i do plenty of research and have done plenty of work on these cars in my day!! i do have a body shop!  is that enough for you? i just don't go beating on my own little drum like you do claiming to know everything there is to know about them. everything someone post on here you have some smart ass, sarcastic, idiotic thing to say about it!!! you have to find fault about anything that isn't yours!! or if anyone wants to look into reproducing a part you shoot it down because you don't want any competition! because nobody has the "skills" (as you call it) to do it!! so show us your money pal!! how many nosecones have you sold? or your jacks or handles?? i was curious at first about your parts but now that i've seen how you are i'll go to wingcarfab! i'd rather deal with a grown up!!! at any cost!! or better yet i'll use "MY" skills and make my own. i do have all the measurements and templates for them!!

onemintcaddy

Now,,Now,, Guys..    Did anyone nodice that when he snapped his photo he set the chrome piece on the car up side down? That might make it fit better. :Twocents:
How Meany can say, They drive there 401-K