News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone know where to find this scoop?

Started by terrible one, February 26, 2007, 08:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terrible one

Hey guys. Does anyone know where I could get the hood scoop on the Chargers pictured? I've seen them on a couple of Chargers and in this race Daytona photochop that ds440 did. Anyways, are these things even still available?

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Winga

commonly known as the mopar pro ram scoop, the style has been around since the beginning of time!.................available from  JC Whitney, A&A fiberglass, VFN fiberglass, Fiberglass trends,MAS Racing, etc, etc, almost every glass scoop/hood manufacturer carries this scoop/hood combo..................................... :icon_smile_big:

RD

Quote from: terrible one on February 26, 2007, 11:45:28 PM
Awesome, thanks guys. Please excuse my ignorance.  :icon_smile_big:

no problem your excused hehehehehe j/k... hey, no worries TO, we all gotta learn somehow... if you dont ask questions, how will you know right?  keep on truckin homey! :D
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander