News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

So guys, what are the plans for your Mopar this winter?

Started by CB, September 06, 2005, 04:39:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CB

Maybe a bit early but it would be interesting to know what you guys are planning to do on your Mopar.
I want to get the front end rebuild (maybe add disk brakes), installing an electric ignition and do some interior work like carpet, seat covers etc.

So what are your plans?
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Charger4404spd

About the same here. Need to rebuild front end, install new shocks and replace the leaf springs.
Would like to replace the dash and frontend harness, but that will have to wait a bit.

MoparYoungGun

ChargerSG

New paint on the Charger(should be darkburnt orange) and a new vinylroof and will for sure find more. 70 Challenger gonna get a 6-pack and fix all dents(in the back there is some work), to afford all this im selling my 71 Challenger....
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

Khyron

I'll be rebuilding my new trannie for it... 727 small block
New drive shaft for said Trannie <It's got a long tail, th e904 doesn't>
Rebuilt rearend with suregrip 3.55 gears

and anything else that I can think of ;)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

dd44068

possibly a new head liner it all depends on how much the boss will let me spend kinda on a budget

41husk

I will probably just store the Charger and get busy on the Challenger as time permits.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Piper

Quote from: dd44068 on September 06, 2005, 09:26:02 AM
possibly a new head liner it all depends on how much the boss will let me spend kinda on a budget

Hey, if you are coming down to the Q, Go talk to Dante...he usaully runs specials during the Q on headliners and carpets.

I got mine last year from him....tell him the piper sent you over    :icon_smile_wink:

ron73440

Finish my tranny rebuild, go from a bench to buckets and if I can afford it, maybe some frame stiffeners
I LIKE BEER!!!
USMC

andy74

new carpet,recover seats,new headliner-install 8 3/4,paint engine bay to match the rest of the car,and por 15 the floorboards, probably install the subframe connectors,and hopefully juice up one of these 440s i have!

The Mad Scientist

hopefully,

I'll get the garage cleaned out enough to park my car.  So it doesn't have to sit outside all winter.

69bananabeast

Hopefully swap front to disc and ill be done with my car for along time hopefuly
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

JimShine

Mainly engine stuff. I am rounding up the parts I need now. So far I have a new Edlebrock intake and carb, TTI headers, swirl port heads, and electronic ignition kit. I will also be repainting the engine, freshen up the gaskets, new oil pump, timing chain, and likely new valve covers.

Dr. V

Nothing for the charger, but I am making a shaker for the Chally.  BTW,  winter is sled season up here,   the cars get put on hold when the white stuff comes down.

volk68

I'm pouring over engine information at the moment in hopes of figuring out how to make more power at this altitude  :yesnod:

Ctcharger

New shackle bushings and possibly leaf springs.  Fix my guages so they all work.

CT

694spdRT

I am getting my original vinyl checkmark trim rechromed along with the original hurst shifter that stuff should be back in 8 weeks. I also want to freshen up the seatbelts.

Other than that we are starting to work on my brother in laws '70 500.
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

Silver R/T

well maybe just maybe Ill get garage so Ill have time to work on it this winter, interior needs done, some body work, but mostly I want to get my 440 built
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

dd44068

Hey thanks Piper what does he useally charge, any idea.

cudaken

Hook a snow plow to it and pray for snow ;D Got to pay the bill's some how! :laugh:
I am back

4402tuff4u

My Charger RT will still be at the rehabilitation clinic over the winter. Hopefully it will be ready for the Spring of 06'.
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Telvis

I'm hoping Cudaken can get my car painted and I can spend the winter putting it all back together. If all goes well I will be driving my car in the spring.

greenpigs

Save up for some new Magnum 500's and tires & see if I can drive it next spring. :icon_smile_approve: I've been waiting to long to drive it and no big project is going to keep it in the garage next year. Got to install the headers and make sure things are good to go before any new projects happen.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

MoparYoungGun

Quote from: mustanghater on September 06, 2005, 03:41:38 PM
same here
Is there any specific year your looking for, I'm just curious? BTW, good luck on the search :cheers: !