News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bullrun now posted on SPIKE TV's site! (pic)

Started by NYCMille, February 24, 2007, 03:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYCMille

Hey guys -

If you want, SpikeTV just updated they're website with all the information about the new BULLRUN show - they have Team descriptions, video's and car descriptions (although they TOTALLY messed mine up)...

Just click on the link "http://www.spiketv.com/#/" and it will take you to the homepage, then click on BULLRUN you'll get a quick idea of what we went through.

Cheers - Mike

chargerboy69

The interview is great, both of you saying your going to cheat.  :smilielol:

The car really looks great as always. I would have been a little nervous about the stickers the put all over the car, but it does look kind of cool like that. And if this show gets popular, the price of our Chargers should go up another 25 percent at least.  ;)

I can't wait. I will have the DVR set for every episode. Congratulations.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

bee_fishy_6869

Whoa NYC, I didn't even know it was your car until now. Now I'll definitely look forward to watching it now that a board member. Good stuff. Bee

Just 6T9 CHGR

Not trying to side track here but the "Babe-a-lizer" on their site is kick ass!

Clicking on the Bullrun flag girls, adding them to your "spankbank" and watching them on "Spanktorvision" is great ;)  :yesnod:

Oh yeah, Mike, your car is cool too ;)

PS---they really screwed up on the specs of your car :crazy:
In 2003 you purchased a "bare bones 68 Charger" ???  6 speed trans???
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

NYCMille

They totally screwed up the specs... doesn't matter how many times I told them stuff - and WHAT THE HELL is 430 OVER anyway?

And ah yes... the Babalizer... the girls are Stirling and Jen, both absolute sweet hearts.

Mopar440+6

Mike, I loved that car before and I love it even more now. I HOPE AND PRAY you guys won!!!!
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

TripleBlackGator

I can't wait to see your car in action Mike. Do us proud OK? Your car looks great but then again I am biased ya know.
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Blakcharger440

Awesome ride Mike. I hope you won. If you click on the Babelizer selections you will find the Hooters girls...alot hotter than the bull run girls.  :yesnod:

BATMAN

Your Charger looks badass.  Are you leaving those stickers on it, it may attract even more attention than it will already get.  This show reminds me of the old movies Cannonball, and The Cannonball Run.

mikepmcs

When does this show start. I clicked on spike link above but when i hit the bull run deal nothing happened.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

HITMAN 149

March 13th @ 10pm!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's on my calendar!!! :icon_smile_big:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

HITMAN 149

we can't miss the national telivision debut of MR ANGRY!!!!!!! (who cares about mike???) LOL!!!!!!!! hahahaha
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

PocketThunder

Do you know the guys with the 75 Hurst Olds?  They live in your same city.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

HITMAN 149

what a pain in the a$$$$$$ the spike tv website is?!?!?!? i'm sick and tired of listening to that stupid quizno's commercial!!!!  :rotz:
but at least i finally got to see all the stuff w/ mike & mr angry!!! :icon_smile_big:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

NYCMille

Yea, the Hurst Olds is actually a really nice car - those guys live really close to me... it was funny as they actually knew of my car before we even got to the show.

HITMAN 149

well... MR ANGRY Is a celebrity ya know!!!! you only drive him!!!  :P
mike.. any take on DS's last phot shop w/ the 17" lookin TT II's????
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

NYCMille

Honestly for the color combo your running... and keep in mind this is only my opinion that 16 or 17" Torque Thusts with white lettered BFGs would look EVIL on your car.

This was a former members car (at least I think it was) and I remember when I first saw it I was like WOW! I love the look and the stance - he's got a nice lip on on the rear wheels and totally nailed the stance. I love this car.

Drache

http://www.spiketv.com/shows/bullrun/galleries/goldberg/g2-1.html

:o

Supposedly after my dad sold his '70 R/T, it was repainted Hot Pink and was in a race just this back in the 80's that was also aired on TV. My grandma says she remembers watching the race and thinking how funny the charger looked pink!  :icon_smile_big:

Sitting on the can with a camera eh? Lol the videos were great, especially the car walk around! Ironic that the charger gets to be team 01 eh?  ;)
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

HITMAN 149

mike...
that's what i'm looking for.... EVIL!!!!!!!! mua-hahahaha since it's by far a original car!!!  :devil:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

Charger_Fan

With the "01" numbers, how many Dukes cracks did you have to endure? :lol:

Looks great, Man!

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

NYCMille

A few - the running joke was they said it looked like the General Lee in a tuxedo... I was ok with that.

4forty

Go get 'em Chaos!.....can't wait