News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

First Place Auto ?????

Started by Jim Curnane, February 18, 2007, 07:43:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Curnane

Any one know what gives with this company http://www.fpap.com/ I went to there web site to try and buy a spoiler kit for my 72 charger no one answers the phone I left a message and no response ? Should I buy the Gull Wing Or The Go Wing Which is correct I know it was not an option for 72 but I heard you could have them dealer installed ?

CHASWINGMAN2

Fritz is the owner and he is good to deal with.  If you call you will either get him or his son (can't remember his name)  His parts are excellent and his service is the same.  He may be out of town, but he does return phone calls.  Like most of us he does get a little overwhelmed with work, so have a little patience.  Basically good honest people and great products.
Todd.
Charger nut first, parts maker/seller second.<br />Selling top quality Mopar Restoration parts, most are licensed.  Email me for more information.<br />Working on the web site, be patient.<br />68 383 SILVER CHARGER<br />69 318 SILVER CHARGER C5X GUTS<br />69 383 4SP ROAD RUNNER<br />72 DART SWINGER, HEMI ORANGE<br />73 DART SWINGER, WHITE/BLACK<br />93 RAMCHARGER CANYON SPORT<br />99 RAM 3500<br />72 DART PROJECT<br />ETC.

Jim Curnane

Quote from: CHASWINGMAN2 on February 18, 2007, 10:48:55 AM
Fritz is the owner and he is good to deal with.  If you call you will either get him or his son (can't remember his name)  His parts are excellent and his service is the same.  He may be out of town, but he does return phone calls.  Like most of us he does get a little overwhelmed with work, so have a little patience.  Basically good honest people and great products.
Todd.

Should I buy the Gull Wing Or The Go Wing Which is correct I know it was not an option for 72 but I heard you could have them dealer installed ???????

71 Bee Man

I bought a Gull Wing from First Place for my 71 which is apparently correct for that model at least.

I live in Australia and only use email contact which they are always prompt to reply to.

In my experience I find that most people use both the term Go Wing and Gull wing to describe the same wing. Like I said though, the one with the swept back tips is apparently right for my 71 Bee.

Peter
Sydney, Australia :icon_smile_big:
Add your details to the Forum members List. Visit this thread to find out more :
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,21133.240.html

Jim Curnane

Thanks they were away and responded yesterday Fritz the owner was very helpful and well informed I highly recommend them

41husk

I ahve purchased two wings from them and they will be the first place I call if I need another, I would keep calling.  I am putting the most recent purchased wing on my 73 and they definatly did not come with them but I am making a Bee clone and I always liked the wing on 3rd gens, but I got the economy wing and I am very happy with the look of the wing and the quality. you can't beat the price.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up