News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone know where to get those CARS "eyes" for your superbird

Started by resq302, February 17, 2007, 05:32:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

resq302

A friend of mine has a blue superbird with a black roof and he would like to get a set of those static cling "eyes" for his windshield that was made popular by the movie CARS.  Does anyone know where he can get them?  I know when I was out at Carlisle this past year, some of the superbirds had them on their cars and never thought to ask them where they got theirs.

Any help would be appreciated as his little girl thinks his superbird is "The King" from the movie CARS and this would be the icing on the cake for him.

Thanks in advance,

Brian

Also, if you know anyone that has the same thing only with a red border, I think they are neat also and would like to get a set of "eyes" for my charger.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

nitrometal

I would love to find out also!  Now, if I could find some static-cling DINOCO sponsor logos I'll be all set!!!

:icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_tongue:

I love the smell of nitro in the morning.

http://pettysuperbird.com

Ghoste

I've never seen them but wouldn't a custom sign shop be able to make something like that up for you?