News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bordin34

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

skip68

Well third is respectable!!!! But how does that dam truck keep winning? I'm happy that the mexican's came in second!!!! I like those guys! :yesnod:
Mrs.Skip68
;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Dave22443

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

Dave22443

Have the Ford guys EVER stopped for gas???

They probably carry 35+ gallons and can go 400+ miles on a tank.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

Mean 318

Its great to see the Chevy in 2nd and you guys right behind them! Congrats!

bordin34

Charger came in second. I guess they started later or something?

Mahwah,NJ

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

bordin34

Mahwah,NJ

Rolling_Thunder

ha...     i have 2 more hours to wait until i get to watch it...        oh well...        im still slaving away at work...     

Mr. Angry...      a question got you.  Looking at your pictures it seems you're not running the Hotchkis rear sway bar...      are my eyes that messed up or are your really not running it ?   any reason why not ?

Fuel milage...     too bad my car isn't done...    that way i could get you a fuel milage report on a 68 Charger with a EFI stroker with an OD trans and 3.55's...
My buddy has a 1971 challenger with an edelbrock pro-flo with a OD 4-speed and 3.55's and he's claiming between 20-22mpg on the highway...     
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

bordin34

Good Job Mr.Angry 4th place.
Honda came in last
Great Ending.

Mahwah,NJ

skip68

WTF?????OLDS in first place????? thoses guys need to be gone!!!
Mrs.Skip68
;)

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

pettyfan43

Not bad at the end, Mr Angry is first among the cars that didn't go for the Time Bonus.

Felt bad for the BMW guys though.

Good job by the Trans Am team to get back in that quick.

The Olds guys are fast becoming my least favorite team.

Hey Mike, Have you said what kind of exhaust is on Mr Angry, I LOVE The way that baby sounds!

Harlow

The chevy guys seemed to step it up this week, I'm glad. I hope either the olds guys or the honda guys go home next week. It looks like next week the F-150 guys taped some other teams exceeding the speed limit or something? and showed it to Bill Goldberg?

Steve P.

Great going Mike and Jim. The only thing that sucks is having to wait another week for more results..  :flame:

Have you got Mr. Angry back together yet?? If so, how's the fuel cell working out??
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

PocketThunder

Quote from: Harlow on April 10, 2007, 10:19:44 PM
The chevy guys seemed to step it up this week, I'm glad. I hope either the olds guys or the honda guys go home next week. It looks like next week the F-150 guys taped some other teams exceeding the speed limit or something? and showed it to Bill Goldberg?

Is that what they were doing?  being a couple little snitches...  oh well.  all is fair in love and bullrun racing. .

The plate glass smashing was pretty cool. 

Here comes Ding and Dong!   hahaha :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl:   :rofl:

What did BigJim say about a rooster wearing socks?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

LL1 1967 Coronet

Nobody likes a snitch...I didn't know those Texas boys wore Maxi Pads  :icon_smile_big:   I guess that explains how they go so long without stopping to pee  :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

pettyfan43

My favorite comment was (I think it was Jim) "I've never seen a BMW bounce off glass before!" ;D

71ChallengeHer

Great job again, Mike and Jim.   :thumbs: :cheers: Very sad for the BMW kids. But a nice thing to give up his spot.  I just got my Tuesday night phone call from my son in NC.  I swear he calls me more now . LOL  Just to talk about the show. Which by the way, he loves it. 

NYCMille

It was ok tonight... not an overly exciting episode, but a good one. Everyone on the show felt terrible for JR and Chuck as thats not the way that you want anyone to be eliminated and in all honesty they were both great guys... my hat goes off to both of them.

As for the plate glass... OH HELL NO!!!! There is NO WAY I would've put the Charger threw that. I would've had Jim run up and throw a fire extinguisher threw it or something, but the Charger... no sir. I am SOOO happy we didn't have to do that.

Mike really did blow a tranny line and what you didn't see was that when he came into the finish, there was tranny fluid all over his face and in his eyes. They passed over that, but it was a pretty big deal - he had to keep flushing his eyes out as they kept burning for about an hour after he got in... it sucked, but I have to give the man credit... he fixed the problem and got right back on the road... the Olds. didn't help em' either... hmm... gotta' wonder about that.

The Mexican's did indeed step it up tonight... nice right. Gotta' love em'.

Jim was also pretty funny... I have to watch it again to see what he said about the Rooster... JIM.. WHAT DID YOU SAY!!

Anyway, I'm going to pass out now but I'll give a better recap in the morning... ask more question so as to get my brain functioning over coffee tomorrow.

Nite.  - Mike

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

SeattleCharger

Haven't watched in on w. coast yet, I shouldn' t have read this.    :D

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

HITMAN 149

ok.....
is anybody else annoyed?!?!?!?!?
i missed it on tv..cause i said to myself..i'll just watch either the re-run on spike at 11..or watch it on the puter....
welllllllllll there is no re-run tonight on spike!!!!!!!!!!!! and they haven't put tonights episode on the puter YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :flame: BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :RantExplode:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

JR

That's a chicken#^%$ move if the truck guys try to snich on anyone for speeding next week. Besides, don't the rules say that out on the road it's fair game, but if you get caught, you pay the price? If the cops don't catch them speeding and they don't endanger anyone then they shouldn't do anything about it.

Also, I got weepy when the driver of the bmw gave up his place so he could support his friend. As much as he was telling him to deal with it and focus on the rally, I never expected that. He went up 3 notches in my book for that.

The honda team looked devistated when they lost, no one seems to like Dirty I take it..

The only thing that really worries me is that from previews, I see Team Charger in a high speed challenge with explosions at night, and there are shots of the olds in what looks like the same challenge. And we also see Mike throw his helmet down mad after a challenge... Man I hope thats not what it looks like. I hope I'm wrong.

Also, Mike and Jim, you guys are heros at my house. Great job!!!

By the way, I officially plan my Tuesdays around Bullrun now, lol.
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green