News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave22443

Man, I'm glad there's another new episode on tomorrow night.  We need to get back on subject!  :vert:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

BigJim

If I remember this right, the next episode should be pretty cool.  It always depnds on what they decide to air so I don't want to make any promises. 
Mike... can you believe they cut the whole side story about Cecil?!?! ;D
Big Jim

71ChallengeHer

bull

Quote from: BigJim on April 09, 2007, 09:32:29 PM
If I remember this right, the next episode should be pretty cool.  It always depnds on what they decide to air so I don't want to make any promises. 

What side story about Cecil?

General_01

Quote from: BigJim on April 09, 2007, 09:32:29 PM

I hate teasers!!!!!! :flame: :flame: :icon_smile_big:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Steve P.

Wow, is that BIG JIM from TEAM CHARGER??  Welcome to the site Jim. Glad you joined in.  Let me know if I can ever help you out. I live in New Port Richey and am allways happy to help out other mopar people..

:cheers:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Hemidoug

71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

mikepmcs

Quote from: Hemidoug on April 09, 2007, 03:45:30 PM
Ranger,
You are better off waiting until you install the GV unit and then measure what you need. Call Denny's driveshaft and order up a new one specific for your car. That's what I did and I've had no issues.

For reference later on, in case someone needs it.

http://www.dennysdriveshaft.com/

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

NYCMille

Yea man, plan on shortening the driveshaft - mine is currently out of the car so I'll measure the length and post it up for you - won't happen until tonight though.

Tonights episode should be good... lots stuff breaking, cars going through plate glass windows and such... it will be pretty good - I think Jim is really funny this episode as well... BTW, Cecil is the name that Jim gave to JR in BMW... it was great because by tonights episode we had all been together for a pretty long time and EVERYONE was calling him Cecil... he was getting pissed!! It was actually pretty funny though.
;D

NYCMille

LL1 1967 Coronet

I wonder what the 'big anouncement" will be on tonights show  ???.....I betcha one of the co-dirvers gets pissed and leaves their team  :yesnod:, or they find out the Mexicans actually were smokin reefer in the Chebby :P :P :P 

Dave22443

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

NYCMille

1 hour guys... watch for the big plate glass windows....  :yesnod:

pettyfan43

Quote from: NYCMille on April 10, 2007, 08:10:18 PM
1 hour guys... watch for the big plate glass windows....  :yesnod:

That sounds freakin PAINFUL!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_smile_evil:

71ChallengeHer

bordin34

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

71ChallengeHer

Dave22443

On my way to warm up the set now  :coolgleamA:

Will Team Chevy finally fall too far...?  :smoke:
Will Team Olds get lost once too many...?  :pity:
Will Team Charger move up in the ranks...?  :D

We shall soon know the answers to these and many other questions!

- Abraham Lincoln

bordin34

Mahwah,NJ

bordin34

LOLOLOL Mexicans are already lost and asking for directions.  :rofl:

Mahwah,NJ

LL1 1967 Coronet

Hey Mike, did the cars get to see a soap bubble in Reno? They looked much CLEANER today than last week :yesnod:

Dave22443

Can you believe that?  Started off third in line.  By the time the first map is shown, their in LAST!  LOL!!!

Charger in 2nd though.  But how did the truck get in front of them????

- Abraham Lincoln

bordin34

Mahwah,NJ

Dave22443

- Abraham Lincoln