News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LL1 1967 Coronet

Jim, you had some crack-up lines on the show...like "having to adjust your penis for the long distance drive" -- too funny!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dave22443

:iagree:

Yup, and having a '68 myself I know EXACTLY what Jim was talking about!

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

71ChallengeHer

bordin34

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

Arigmaster

Welcome aboard Jim!  So, When are you and Mike going to get together and build "Your Charger?"  Even if you don't hope you stick around with us. Lots of really awesome people here.

AL

HITMAN 149

t- minus 15 min & counting!!!!! wo-hooooo!!!!
then the shield season premier on fx!!!!
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

Dave22443

Wait... are you trying to tell me that there are other shows on besides Bullrun???  :-\

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

DC_1

HOW THE HELL DO THEY DO IT! ......that frigen truck comes in the top 2 or 3 every leg!

Dave22443

Well, I didn't see THAT coming!  Those Mexi"Cans" must have rabits feet up their butt!

- Abraham Lincoln

Hemidoug

Guess you don't need a lot of brains to own a Beemer.....looks like another one bites the dust. What a moron!  :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :hah:
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

Dave22443

- Abraham Lincoln

Hemidoug

Dave22443

Well, that certainly was an interesting show.

Good job once again Mike and Jim   :2thumbs:

- Abraham Lincoln

jasonfromIKILLYA

wow.  how the hell did the lambo guys forget to take the car off the truck?  I have to assume that they intentionally did that to get out of the deal.  crazy.

I love how the kid thought he broke his beemer.  I knew it wasn't gone. 

Good job on gettin it up to 5th Mike!
"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

PocketThunder

Ralph and Ceaser better start learning how to read a map.  I know this questions gets asked every week but.... How can they get seperated from the pack when you all leave at the same time?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

jasonfromIKILLYA

"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

Mopar440+6

That was a great episode! I thought for sure the BMW guys were done but I'm not upset with the final outcome either :D I don't think they "forgot" to take it off the Lambo off the truck. I think that was only part of it, the other part being that their time sucked...

Mike, great drivin man! I was startin to worry about you guys when you got lost at the naval base. Good job gettin back in it! :2thumbs:

Jim, I wanna shake your hand! "He's prolly gonna try to fondle you so I'm just gonna do my thing!" ROTFLMAO! :smilielol:

BTW, I love how the first thing you see in the opening credits is the "Mr. Angry" plate framed in a cloud of smoke. :icon_smile_wink:
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

Hemidoug

Mike..Dude... I just saw this up on the Bullrun site....

http://bullrun.com/forum//list.php?16     NICE!!!   :notworthy:
Man you know how to go big! I hope you kick that plastic POS all the way back accross the Atlantic! :nana: :moon: :2guns:

Guys, you HAVE to get an account on the Bullrum fourms and back him up!

Dude, you need to figure out how to stuff more fuel in that thing. I have some ideas. let me know if you need help. I'll be glad to lend a hand. I'd love to see you wipe the smirk off those guys!

pettyfan43

MAN those guys spent WELL north of 200k on a "Performance" car, then had the absolute audacity to use it as a PERFORMANCE car and it just fell apart!

What was the length of the whole run? Was it 4000 miles? How far did they race?

Man that thing self destructed!

Mike, You guys keep quietly kicking ass and taking names!

Keep doin the Mopar faithful proud!!!!!!!!!!!!

skip68

All i can say right now is "Go Mr. Angry!"  :coolgleamA: because we are under tornado watch and  severe storms! Gotta go shut this computer down! I do have more Q's and will post when it's safe! Wish us luck!
P.S. I miss California!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can deal with earthquakes! The tornado thing, freaks the sh%t out of me! What were we thinkin!??????????? ??? ??? ???

Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

pettyfan43

Hey MS sSkip 68, We're in North Alabama, Take it easy and just watch your weather. We are just getting it now!

Take care!!!!!!!!

jasonfromIKILLYA

68chrgrwife

Quote from: skip68 on April 03, 2007, 10:27:36 PM
All i can say right now is "Go Mr. Angry!"  :coolgleamA: because we are under tornado watch and  severe storms! Gotta go shut this computer down! I do have more Q's and will post when it's safe! Wish us luck!
P.S. I miss California!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can deal with earthquakes! The tornado thing, freaks the sh%t out of me! What were we thinkin!??????????? ??? ??? ???

Mrs.Skip68 ;)

Mrrs. Skip...you can move back here and stay with us if you want...LOL   Yeah I am sure hubby would love that another body in our house!!!
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

NYCMille

First off Mrs.Skip6 - be safe out there... hopefully all is well, stay safe with those storms.

Well tonight was fun huh?... As for the Lambo... I'll tell ya' I do have to feel sorry for them, Jeff beat that car like a red headed step child. It wasn't until after the racoon blast that I think he realized he may have taken it too far... my hat goes off to him. The Mexican's live to fight another day... and so do we for that matter, so that is good. Otherwise you can begin to see who is coming unravelled and which teams are staying together.

I'll chime in more tomorrow morning but right now its 12:16am and I get up at 5am for work so goodnite guys (and gals) and again, thanks SO much for all the support...

Mike