News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LL1 1967 Coronet

I agree about the hard driving comment,  for most guys like me this would be a huge gamble. The key is Mike built this car for a cross county blast, he even has XHD Headights (which looked exremely cool on the last episode).... in fact, this would be a perfect car for the Hot Rod Power Tour. The reliability is EXCELLENT

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: NYCMille on March 28, 2007, 07:54:04 PM
I'm sworn to secrecy to the tune of about 2 million dollars....
Were do I sign up?  I'll beat the crap out of my Chally for 2 mil.

Hemidoug

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on March 28, 2007, 08:13:03 PM

I think he ment that he would be sued for 2 Mil.....I think I would keep my pie hole shut if it was going to cost me 2 Mil.

Mike, after it is all over are you released from your contract or does it follow you for life?
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

TruckDriver

Some of the partys looked like they might have got a little wild at night :yesnod: :D :scratchchin:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

70charger_boy

alright, enough about the cars already.  I wanna know if anybody got some nookie from the very freaking hot bullrun girls :brickwall: :scratchchin:

LL1 1967 Coronet

From the looks of those hotties, my guess is the only guy who could afford them would be Lambo - -  Mike says he's a happilly married family man...so I guess nobody did!! They sure had some kickass outfits - - love the boots!   :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_tongue: (I bet Mr. Angry requires less daily maintenance than those girls)  ;)

70charger_boy

If I won the 200 grand from the bullrun It would be enough to have those girls for 2 days!!! woohoo well worth it

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Hemidoug on March 28, 2007, 08:17:53 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on March 28, 2007, 08:13:03 PM

I think he ment that he would be sued for 2 Mil.....
Ok, I feel like :shortbus: now

NYCMille

At then end of every day there would be tent set up for us to go into and just unwind a little bit, but to be perfectly honest most of us were so dead tired that at the end of the day we just wanted to sleep we would film 15-18hr days. As for the flag girls, honestly there were all real sweathearts, they had a job to do and so did we... thats as far it got. The cool thing was that they were are car buffs and actually really knew their stuff when it came to cars.

jasonfromIKILLYA

Quote from: LL1 1967 Coronet on March 28, 2007, 08:39:51 PM
They sure had some kickass outfits - - love the boots!

my girl hates the outfits.  it's not what you think either.  She's an independant designer and she keeps saying, "those designs are great but why did they make them out of such cheap material!  they could be WAY more hot!"
"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

Bluestar

I think someone in this thread mentioned that with all of the publicity there may be a diacast of 'Mr. Angry'

I know Mr Angry is a 68 but Hot Wheels had this Black 69 with Red Stripe out about 1-2 years ago.  The flames come off by scraping with your finger nail.

LL1 1967 Coronet

Regarding the flag girls outfits...I've been in love with the skimpy costumes ever since I can remember ... :icon_smile_big: the more trashy looking - - the better. :cheers:  (Thanks to BULL for the pic)

HITMAN 149

mike...
love the pic that you have the LIL bullrun sticker on him!!! way coooool!!!!!!
:cheers: to you dude!!!!!!!!!!
-JOHN  :devil:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

Ponch ®

Quote from: LL1 1967 Coronet on March 29, 2007, 11:17:57 AM
Regarding the flag girls outfits...I've been in love with the skimpy costumes ever since I can remember ... :icon_smile_big: the more trashy looking - - the better. :cheers:  (Thanks to BULL for the pic)

TWO DOLLARS!

I'm hooked on this show. I usually don't really care for these types of shows, but now that one of ours is on there, I have someone to root for.

The chick in the TA is pretty hot...I bet dad wouldn't let any of the guys get anywhere near her though.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

bull

68chrgrwife

Quote from: NYCMille on March 29, 2007, 08:36:22 AM
At then end of every day there would be tent set up for us to go into and just unwind a little bit, but to be perfectly honest most of us were so dead tired that at the end of the day we just wanted to sleep we would film 15-18hr days. As for the flag girls, honestly there were all real sweathearts, they had a job to do and so did we... thats as far it got. The cool thing was that they were are car buffs and actually really knew their stuff when it came to cars.

I'd have to go back and look to see how it was but someone asked for a hug from one of the girls when he came through the finish lie the other night...I thought that was cool...she was like Sure and leaned over and gave him a hug....but have been thinking the same thing...those girls are hot!
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

Bluestar

LL1 1967 Coronet

I thought that was cool as well.....kudos to that guy for asking.  At the end of a long day, I'm sure getting a hug from a HOTTIE makes it all better.  :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA:  By the way, and no offense to "MR" (68chrgrwife), but 68chrgrwife seems like a hottie herself.  ;)

68chrgrwife

Quote from: LL1 1967 Coronet on March 29, 2007, 02:31:25 PM
I thought that was cool as well.....kudos to that guy for asking.  At the end of a long day, I'm sure getting a hug from a HOTTIE makes it all better.  :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA:  By the way, and no offense to "MR" (68chrgrwife), but 68chrgrwife seems like a hottie herself.  ;)

thanks...n i am sure hubby won't mind...he likes to show me off!!!
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

TruckDriver

Regarding the flag girls outfits...I've been in love with the skimpy costumes ever since I can remember ... :icon_smile_big: the more trashy looking - - the better.
:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: Me too!

BTW, where did you get this picture of Bronze :D

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

LL1 1967 Coronet

I can't answer that....I've been free from "bronze bashing" for one day now.  I'm on the 12-step program!!!  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

SeattleCharger

I agree with you. 

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

bull

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on March 29, 2007, 07:00:36 PM

I agree with you. 

Hey Dog,

Since you're good at grabbing stills off that show how about grabbing the one where Mike throws his helmet to the ground in the intro?

HITMAN 149

nice!!!!!!!!!! just got done watchin episode 3!!! lotta air time for team charger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that was friggin hysterical when the mexicans were doing thier challenge, and they were playing mexican music in the backround!!!!!!!!!
lmfao!!!!!!  next episode.. homeboys are on home turf!?!?!? hahahaha
can't believe the f150 beat a friggin lambo in a slalom race!!!!!!!! who would of thunk!?!?!? LOL just like someone else said... you can have the most expen$ive car in the world....but if ya can't drive it!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's worthless!!!!!!!!!!!!
can't wait till tue!!!!
another funny & good job mike!!!!!!!!!! nice shirt by the way mike.... "made in NY" love it!!
later.........
:devil:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/