News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYCMille

HITMAN 149

he's just trying to get his post numbers up, since he was away for a week or so!!!! this is his way of letting us know...HEEEEE"S BACK!!!!!!!!!
his batting avg dropped while he was away!!!!!  :icon_smile_blackeye:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

Recharger

Did it recently get dumber in here, or is it just me?   :icon_smile_wink:

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on March 25, 2007, 11:29:29 PM
well, this "yeah, he's posting from the road as we speak...I'm not one of the guys that normally pick on people here, but common, start reading from page one again. The answer is there." didnt sound like sarcasm to me but it couldve been...Im blonde too ;)

Hey Bronze, maybe you could make use of this....

bordin34

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

LL1 1967 Coronet

Only 69BronzeT5 will watch it tonight...the rest of us will watch it Tuesday night.

71ChallengeHer

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

69bronzeT5

Im not that stupid...I can see what shows are on tonight
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Khyron

Quote from: NYCMille on March 26, 2007, 07:24:53 AM
You guys have me rolling...  ;D

didn't mean to hijack your thread, but I just couldn't hold it in for much longer.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

LL1 1967 Coronet

QUOTE OF THE YEAR??

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on March 26, 2007, 03:10:33 PM
Im not that stupid...I can see what shows are on tonight

OKay, let's not get too far off the subject, ....without many more T5 interuptions, we get back to talking about Mike, Bullrun, and the Charger.

squeakfinder

Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

Steve P.

I'm wondering if they give the winner and maybe the runner up a chance to be in the next BULLRUN??

If not, they should.. :yesnod:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Hemidoug

Quote from: rotsparts on March 26, 2007, 05:59:11 PM

Has everyone gone to cardomain and voted for Hemidoug to be on the next Bullrun?

http://www.cardomain.com/search/rides?sort=last_column|reverse&last_column=category|22&make=&model=&start_year=&end_year=

Thanks Rotsparts! Here is a better link right to the page. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2567790. Mike is already set to run the real one in May. This contest is for a spot in the real Bullrun with Mike. It would be awesome to have 2 Chargers runnin' bumper to bumper!

Ever since the show started Tuesday nights haven't been the same! :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

Chris G.

So far the show has been really cool, with some wild ass stunts. I'm sure it gets even crazier  :devil:. One thing that had me confused about the last episode, was that the old Chevy was following Mike, but then all of a sudden couldn't find the ferry and missed it completely. How do these cars become so separated?

ps- I like the Lambo guys and the Olds guys. They add some nice flavor to the show. I still think the TA wins it all, but I'm pulling for the Charger of course.  :thumbs:

Recharger

Speaking of the Olds guys, here's a link to a thread similar to this one, but from their perspective.  Thought some of you might be interested to get some more "behind the scenes" info.  I haven't had a chance to read much of it, but from what I saw a lot of those guys love the Charger too.  Understandable.  :icon_smile_big:
http://forums.epicski.com/showthread.php?t=52771

And here's another thread about the show, with some input from the F-150 driver:    http://f150gal.com/forums/showthread.php?t=277587

LL1 1967 Coronet

Hey Mike, can you tell me how your rear tires looked at the end, and do you have factory style exhaust tips?

dkn1997

Quote from: Recharger on March 26, 2007, 07:21:08 PM
Speaking of the Olds guys, here's a link to a thread similar to this one, but from their perspective.  Thought some of you might be interested to get some more "behind the scenes" info.  I haven't had a chance to read much of it, but from what I saw a lot of those guys love the Charger too.  Understandable.  :icon_smile_big:
http://forums.epicski.com/showthread.php?t=52771

And here's another thread about the show, with some input from the F-150 driver:    http://f150gal.com/forums/showthread.php?t=277587

My first thought reading the olds guys thread was no way that thing has 700hp.  if it's really 1 of 48 in existance, would you hotrod it to the tune of 700 ponies?  plus from the 2 episodes I saw, it did not sound like 700 hp.  4-500hp you can hide pretty good, but 700?  and then I read the quote from another guy on that same thread:

Your Oldsmobile had 650hp in february. Now, it's 700. It should reach 1000hp in september

I see we are not the only board that has no shortage of wit..

RECHRGED

Charger_Fan

Geez, the guys on that F150 site can sure be a snippy bunch at times...I'm sure glad we'd never be like that here. :angel:

;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

70charger_boy

Wow!!  I was reading that thread with the olds guys.  I thought the dc guys were bad.  These guys are really getting ripped and I think the olds guys won the bullrun..Call me crazy but If you read real close he slipped

Dave22443

I tried reading both threads but couldn't stumac all the crap.  Particularly the F150 site.  Did the actual drivers ever even write in that thread?  I never got that far...  ???

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

bordin34

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

Troy

I'm glad to see we aren't the only site whose members can mangle a seemingly innocent thread. It is fairly obvious that some people can never be convinced that their views are wrong (or pointless). It's even more obvious that some people have no grasp of simple concepts such as "reality" TV and marketing. Oh well, that's entertaining in its own right. I watch the show because, even though some things are predictable, as long as I'm entertained I can suffer through the bad to enjoy all the good (and I don't even own a TV).

An observation: it seems universal that no one believes the horsepower claims of anyone else. Perhaps it's just too easy to tear down the other guy instead of offering support. I suppose the difference here is that Mike has been around long before the show ever came out so there isn't much doubt about his car. I'd hope that if he had just popped in two weeks ago we'd have all been as supportive. Yeah, I'll step out of my dream world now and get back to reality... ;)

Before any of you geniuses goes on another site to slam someone remember that 1,000 more just like you will end up here. In other words, please keep your insults to yourselves and if - for some compelling reason - you can't then don't you dare link back to this site. Thanks.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Khyron

telerod15 
EpicSki Supporter   Join Date: Mar 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think some of us are a little bit jealous.

Speeding is not "allowed" in cannonball run either. It might be OK with cannonball organizers and participants, but it's against the law. XJGuy's team was caught speeding but he's still in the race. I think it's the same for all of us, OK unless you get caught (and ticketed). BTW, it's not unusual to get a warning, that's up to the officer's discretion.

I'm anti-car and anti-TV. I don't own a car or anything else that burns gasoline. (I don't ride the bus either). I cut my cable TV and upgraded my internet connection from dial up to DSL in hopes I could watch the occasional ski race or podcast on my computer.

I watched the show on computer, but it paused alot. Boo hoo, I guess I need cable for the computer . Anyway I found it entertaining. I really like that it's more about route-finding and skills tests instead of speeding on open roads.

About the maps. Why didn't everybody bring road atlas and GPS?? Were there rules against having such onboard at the start? Good job on the lightbulb challenge, team 11!

this guy is a fracking tool!

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Dave22443

I wonder where he thinks the electricity to run his computer comes from?

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

Khyron

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220094655038

The car is in need of a new front bumper, windshield, and some paint.

New items include brand new clutch install $10,000 , all fluids changed, new set of tires $2,000.

BUHAHAHAHAHHAHAH! :lol: :lol:

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.