News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee01

Current ride:
2012 Boss 302 YB #0664
2018 WRX
2018 Crosstrek
2004 SRT-4
WTB 68-69 Charger

Troy

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on May 17, 2007, 08:12:46 AM
Tuf-Cat , I think this is what Troy was readinghttp://bullrunonspike.blogspot.com/
Yep, the main part about the Noble was posted Wednesday, March 28, 2007 and you can find it by scrolling to the bottom and clicking the "Older Posts" link. There's also an interesting story about a strip club in that one. ;)

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

TUFCAT

Great Insight!  Who would guessed the strippers in Coos Bay, Oregon wouldn't be anything but HOT? ???  No offense to our fine group of Oregon members..... :devil: :devil: :devil:

I love hotties, and I would've probably made the trip also - I'm just glad they actually have a strip bar there!!  :icon_smile_tongue:

sorry for the Hi-Jack....but this is a very important subject!

Mean 318

I wasnt starting crap, I was calling him out for talking shit!

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on May 17, 2007, 06:03:24 PM
interesting readinghttp://www.gtspirit.com/2007/05/17/bullrun-2007-team-darkcyd-update-6/#more-1297

Interesting indeed if you can get past the broken english...  but I did note this:
QuoteThis could not be said of the 10 arrested, and it probaly was due to bad karma comming full circle. Mark and Morgan from the Trans-Am were part of that group and the winners on the Bull Run TV show. Morgan supposedly is know for bad mouthing cops, and it was allged that it was this attidude that caused the arrests.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Rack

Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on May 17, 2007, 06:54:53 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on May 17, 2007, 06:03:24 PM
interesting readinghttp://www.gtspirit.com/2007/05/17/bullrun-2007-team-darkcyd-update-6/#more-1297

Interesting indeed if you can get past the broken english...  but I did note this:
QuoteThis could not be said of the 10 arrested, and it probaly was due to bad karma comming full circle. Mark and Morgan from the Trans-Am were part of that group and the winners on the Bull Run TV show. Morgan supposedly is know for bad mouthing cops, and it was allged that it was this attidude that caused the arrests.

Oh I bet those that were arrested are loving her (eventhough it's not really her fault).

And I sure as hell don't like these f'in foreigners saying "F*CK AMERICA". Hey, Buddy, you don't like it, stay the hell out! In this country if you speed, you get pulled over. That's the way it works.

Khyron

Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on May 17, 2007, 06:54:53 PM
This could not be said of the 10 arrested, and it probaly was due to bad karma comming full circle. Mark and Morgan from the Trans-Am were part of that group and the winners on the Bull Run TV show. Morgan supposedly is know for bad mouthing cops, and it was allged that it was this attidude that caused the arrests.

[Olds boys] Karma [/Olds boys]

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Steve P.

I don't remember Morgan saying ANYTHING bad to ANY cops.. Not to their faces anyway..  :D

This sounds like allot of speculation to me.. Also, i didn't know that a DODGE CHALLENGER was in the race..  :icon_smile_big:

He bad moths them for something he DID NOT WITNESS and says they don't know how to drive, but then in the end of his drivel he talks about taking his JAPS. for a ride weaving in and out of traffic and asking someone who doesn't speak the same language if the lane is clear... GEEEEE,, what's WRONG WITH THAT??

And for that comment about F America,,,,   DON'T LET THE DOOR BREAK YOUR SCRAWNY ASS.........
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Steve P. on May 17, 2007, 09:40:08 PM
I don't remember Morgan saying ANYTHING bad to ANY cops.. Not to their faces anyway..  :D

This sounds like allot of speculation to me.. Also, i didn't know that a DODGE CHALLENGER was in the race..  :icon_smile_big:

He bad moths them for something he DID NOT WITNESS and says they don't know how to drive, but then in the end of his drivel he talks about taking his JAPS. for a ride weaving in and out of traffic and asking someone who doesn't speak the same language if the lane is clear... GEEEEE,, what's WRONG WITH THAT??

And for that comment about F America,,,,   DON'T LET THE DOOR BREAK YOUR SCRAWNY ASS.........
The Challenger wasn't me. I swear. :rofl: :rofl:

jasonfromIKILLYA

good god.  those foreign dudes take this seriously!! chase cars, and a support SEMI!!  damn!  must be nice to have the money to do that!  hell, I'd LOVE to go to another country and drive like I was in a movie!!  hell, I used to do that in my own country!
"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

Khyron

I want this picture full size and high resolution!

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

BigJim

Quick answers to questions on pages in the low 60's.  The "gas" the Idiots used to start was 3 bottles of octane booster.  Mike and I were the only team invited to stay until the end of production so we might have popped up here and there in the last episode.

Jim
Big Jim

70charger_boy

Hey Jim, how come you weren't with Mike on the real bullrun rally?

TUFCAT

Jim, you mean they ran that turd on straight octane booster at the begiining of the final leg??  Let's stop and think about it.....If they had that stuff with them, why didn't they use it for getting their dumb asses to a gas station before running out of fuel??

68chrgrwife

If you watch the episode..when they were getting their brakes "fixed" the "nice" brother went and got the gas cans and filled them up so they would not have to stop and refuel on the next leg....which was dumb since it was the last leg.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

Troy

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on May 18, 2007, 11:50:53 AM
If you watch the episode..when they were getting their brakes "fixed" the "nice" brother went and got the gas cans and filled them up so they would not have to stop and refuel on the next leg....which was dumb since it was the last leg.
The next leg was 240+ miles and, according to Mike, their car was only getting something like 170 miles to a tank. They didn't know the range of the legs until the maps were handed out.

Who was Mike Alsop giving the thumbs up to when he got the check? He was looking out past the crowd (final contestants) so I'm assuming it was the people standing under the tent in the background. Could that have been team Charger? There's also a clip in the "behind the scenes" video that shows Mike Alsop waiting at the finish line when the Ford comes across the line. Between film changes and interviews the timing had to be all messed up. I also have to give props to the camera crew that followed the truck down that dirt road on the border at night. :D

Troy

Steve P.

I missed the part when the truck went 4-wheelin.. For some reason every time the BULLRUN show was on Tv, everyone I know thought that was the best time to call me.. I guess the road/trail they took must have been pretty nasty..
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Troy

Watch it online! :P They took a border patrol road across creeks and stuff and the camera crew was following. It's bad enough to drive dirt roads at night but being behind another car that's throwing rocks and stirring up dirt makes it a whole lot worse.

Troy

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Dave22443

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

Steve P.

Thanks for the link Dave. I just watched it and man I missed allot of show on Tuesday. Of course it only took 1/2 the time to watch it on here.. That is nice,,, but 15 inches vs. 60 inches and high def.. Well that's a tough egg to crack..

Yup, big props to that camera crew.. I think I remember reading that the camera crews were driving vans.. Lots-o-fun running wide open in the  country with a van, huh...  :D I'm kind of shocked that the little booger brother was able to drive the Folds since he's normally a rider on the :shortbus:.. :rofl:

Morgan looked like she was about to pass out while waiting for their results.. She got her color back quick when she knew they won..

I wonder what Mike and company are doing tonight.... :cheers:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

BigJim

I couldn't go with Mike because of work.  My boss has been questioning if I want to be a TV star or a manager for him.  We know the TV thing is done so I had to stay in order to prove I want my job.  I have a kid coming in September and had to make an adult decision.... DAMN IT!!!!  Mike is having a lot of fun.  Spoke to him a few times just to live vicariously thru him. 

The creators of the show, Dave and Andy were driving the Lotus in the last episode.  So you might see glimpses of us and the Lotus throughout the episode.
Big Jim

BigJim

I just that thing about me being to loud.  Does anyone else think that I'm too loud?  Seriously.... :scratchchin:
Big Jim

70charger_boy

Quote from: BigJim on May 19, 2007, 08:11:42 PM
I just that thing about me being to loud.  Does anyone else think that I'm too loud?  Seriously.... :scratchchin:

Nah, you're just the king of the one liners