News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bronzeT5

You mean:

man I can already hear it on the news, tonight on the news, a mopar car that is in the BullRun also know as Mr.Angry that is in the BullRun had wreck due to his owner answering his phone while behind the wheel of the charger. Mr,Angry had rearended another car that was infront of him. 

Man we don't want that now do we guys and gals? 

We all want Mr.Angry and Mike to win the race.. now don't we?  :coolgleamA: 

Jim

;) :P :P :P :icon_smile_big:

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TUFCAT

Uh oh,  ??? BronzeT5 is now correcting other peoples spelling and grammar...... WHAT'S THE WORLD COMING TO?  :smilie_help: :smilie_help: :smilie_help:

Joshs68

This may have been covered already but I think that we need to do something to keep Morgan on t.v. for a long time. She is pretty dang cute, can't she host something? ( keep yer dirty minds quiet)

skip68

Wooooo Hoooooo! Bull Run is on ALL DAY!  :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: I just can't watch the last episode again,.....too painful! :bawling:
Good luck Mike!
Mrs.Skip68
;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

68chrgrwife

Quote from: skip68 on May 15, 2007, 09:35:06 AM
Wooooo Hoooooo! Bull Run is on ALL DAY!  :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: I just can't watch the last episode again,.....too painful! :bawling:
Good luck Mike!
Mrs.Skip68
;)

We can watch it again and cheer him on and HOPE that the outcome is different.....MAYBE it will work....
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

PocketThunder

Quote from: TUFCAT on May 15, 2007, 08:57:13 AM
Uh oh,  ??? BronzeT5 is now correcting other peoples spelling and grammar...... WHAT'S THE WORLD COMING TO?  :smilie_help: :smilie_help: :smilie_help:

:rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl:

I like your Avatar sentence there TufCAt..  Like Socks on a Rooster.. :rofl: :hah:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

68chrgrwife

Quote from: PocketThunder on May 15, 2007, 12:43:29 PM
Quote from: TUFCAT on May 15, 2007, 08:57:13 AM

:rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl:

I like your Avatar sentence there TufCAt..  Like Socks on a Rooster.. :rofl: :hah:

did you know that (at least here in Ca) Wendy's is doing kids meals about a rooster with socks?  I actually have two or three...I was thinking of sending one to big Jim....
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

Charger-Bodie

im curious about the final show if all the teams will be there for the end like on amazing race or other reality {game shows} i guess we will see later tonight
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

66Mope

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on May 12, 2007, 11:54:07 AM
Quote from: 68chrgrwife on May 12, 2007, 11:39:00 AM
i saw in the interview were he said it was put on, and the pics, but from what I read/heard they don't know who did it and there was nothing about him threatening anyone......
CarDomain posted about it.

Hey guys, it's Rob from CarDomain. Mike told me about the thing with Rawlings, which I posted, but it was all in good fun. I talked to Mike this morning and will talk to him again tomorrow. Let me know if there is anything you want me to ask him.

Steve P.

Yeah.. Ask him if he wants me to run interference in Florida...  :D
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

BigBlackDodge

Hopefully Mr Angry is aware of the fires on the Ga/Fl line..............they have closed portions of I-75 & I-10 when the smoke is bad. Just a heads up! :icon_smile_cool:

BBD

MoparManJim

Quote from: 66Mope on May 15, 2007, 03:10:24 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on May 12, 2007, 11:54:07 AM
Quote from: 68chrgrwife on May 12, 2007, 11:39:00 AM
i saw in the interview were he said it was put on, and the pics, but from what I read/heard they don't know who did it and there was nothing about him threatening anyone......
CarDomain posted about it.

Hey guys, it's Rob from CarDomain. Mike told me about the thing with Rawlings, which I posted, but it was all in good fun. I talked to Mike this morning and will talk to him again tomorrow. Let me know if there is anything you want me to ask him.

yea, ask him for me how Mr.Angry is running? and also is there any chance he'll be going through PA? (I know its long shot but hey I ask LOL). Tell him I'm wishing him good luck this time around and that if he has to get Mr.Angry this time Angry if he has to just to win the BullRun! LOL. 

Jim

TUFCAT

Quote from: PocketThunder on May 15, 2007, 12:43:29 PM

Thats right Pocket, .....A cat wearing a helmet is about as F**ked Up as "Socks on a Rooster"!!  -- - ha ha, I still love that expression  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: 

71ChallengeHer

Looks like Club 309 in Savannah tonight. Grand Prize Ave tomorrow.May 16th  Orlando Club Firestone  about 3-4 pm.

Khyron

if we are still talking about the show...

I have a sick feeling in my tummy that the OLDS is going to win tonight.  :-X

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Steve P.

Quote from: Khyron on May 15, 2007, 07:54:43 PM

:RantExplode: :boxing_smiley: TAKE IT BACK...  :nutkick:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Khyron

I wish I could....

Morgan and dad are running the real bullrun, the F-150 guys and Mike are there, and the Olds jerkoffs are throwing a bullrun party in NYC.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

NHCharger

Yeah. Those two are like cats, they seem to have nine lives when it came to avoiding being last. Every time they got lost or lost a challenge some other team had a bigger problem. They really do not deserve to be in the final three. Anyone that would forget to bring his driver's license for a 4000 mile road rally ......  ::) ::)       :shortbus: :shortbus:
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Steve P.

Yup, that would be DING and DONG.. The butt hole brothers....  No way they win.....
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

TUFCAT

I think Trans Am wins  :icon_smile_cool:  That's how Morgan gets her money to go to LA - - and by the way, have you seen Mike's garage in video #8....pretty damn nice!!!  (and he's got a few more toys other than the T/A)  :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA:

Dave22443

I sure as heck hope they don't!  :RantExplode:
My money is on the Trans-Am.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

Steve P.

Who's going to watch and let me know??  Hahaha.....   Go team Tran-250..   
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

MoparManJim

Quote from: Dave22443 on May 15, 2007, 08:19:49 PM
I sure as heck hope they don't!  :RantExplode:
My money is on the Trans-Am.

I'm saying Team TA is also going to win.. as they have the best time so far. What time does the F-150 have? 

Jim

71ChallengeHer

I was talking about the rally.