News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

resq302

Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

TUFCAT

Sorry Guys, (I have to do it)...'caus I have a thing about exhaust tips...its been a problem since I've been born, and unfortunatelty, its an uncurable disease. The only remedy for this ailment is "just not to look" - - But SINCE I LOOKED!   Okay, now I already apologized in advance, so hereeeit goes ...you have to lose those exhaust clamps my friend!!!   

Otherwise, that's probably the hottest rear end I've seen in years...and I'm an ass man  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

alright you guys, I cut-up on Mr. Angry....don't beat me like Rodney King :'(  I was being constructive  :icon_smile_wink: 

Steve P.

T-Cat, you are not alone in that thought.. We all see them and we all wanted to say something about them. You never know when you say something if it will be taken right or wrong with stuff like this.. I HAVE to agree. They MUST GO... :RantExplode:

All better now.. :cheers:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

TUFCAT

I'm glad someone replied, and thanks for your support Steve P.....all is better in the world now  ;)   The last thing I wanted was angry "Mr. Angry" fans! 

HITMAN 149

hahahaha i guess since we're on a critic mr angry kick.... is it me or do the tips look a lil OFF?????
sorry mike...love ya bro!!! hahahaha
go team 01!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:devil:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

TUFCAT

Naw, I think its just the angle. The tips look like they are positioned at a nice and even distance under the valance, and go out on a slight downward slope, just as they should ...for that style of tip.  I think its just that particular shot, and it probably makes those clamps more noticeable than what you'd see see at a typical glance.  For my two cents,  I would prefer the modified big bore style of the factory looking tip TTi sells - but that's just me - - (remember.... I'm an exhaust tip queer)  :rotz:

Steve P.

Must at least loosen them and turn them 180 degrees....    ;)
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

HITMAN 149

i like to look of the factory sytle tips...as opposed to the round ones...i just think they look better w/ the rear body lines of the cars??? ::)
but... hey..that's just my taste. LOL :D
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on May 12, 2007, 11:16:41 PM
i like to look of the factory sytle tips...as opposed to the round ones...i just think they look better w/ the rear body lines of the cars??? ::)
but... hey..that's just my taste. LOL :D

You're entitled.   I prefer my 3" TTI's.   I think those round tips were the ones that came on the car when Mike bought it anyway.   

Vive la Différence!
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

resq302

Also, how else are you going to hold the exhaust tips on?  I have seen a band clamp that is a stainless steel sleeve that has been used on exhaust pipes which gives it a nice clean look.  But, hey, its Mikes car and if he likes the way it looks, its up to him.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

bordin34

I bet that sometime today Mr.Angry goes through my town. If anyone knows if he's going through Mahwah,NJ reply.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

73chgrSE

dodgecharger-fan

Rumour has it that Atlanta might be on the route - maybe even a checkpoint...

71ChallengeHer

Shelby and I haven't heard from Mike, yet. I'm watching some other sites trying to get info for you guys. :popcrn:

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

71ChallengeHer

70charger_boy

70charger_boy

Thanks Jackie!!!  Tell mike that the guys on the 78 trans am forum really LOVE mr angry and they are sorry to see him leave the show

71ChallengeHer

Ranger Max

HITMAN 149

when i spoke w/ mike last week... he said atlantic city is one of the stops!!!!
i'll be leaving for myrtle beach bike week tonight around 1-2 am, otherwise i would have deffinatley taken a ride to A.C. today!!!!!
since i'll be away from my puter...and the forum till next sunday or so..... i hope everyone has a good week!!!! and i'll still be rooting for our boy...just from a lil down south, and a LOT DRUNKER!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL  :D
:devil:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

bordin34

If atlantic city was one of the stops then he definitely went through my town, exit 163.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

71ChallengeHer

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida