News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khyron

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*EDIT* Mike, go kiss your Charger! My Star puckered on that one  :o

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

red72chrgr

Anyone ever tell that D.A. that block walls don't give easily?  :hah: Guess that's what he gets for the trick he pulled, what a child.
Nothing personal, just business

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

BB1

Delete my profile

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

The70RT

Khyron

HIT HIM! HIT HIM! HIT HIM! HIT HIM! HIT HIM! HIT HIM! HIT HIM! HIT HIM! HIT HIM! HIT HIM! HIT HIM! HIT HIM! HIT HIM! HIT HIM! HIT HIM! HIT HIM! !!!!!  :boxing_smiley: :boxing_smiley: :boxing_smiley: :boxing_smiley: :boxing_smiley: :boxing_smiley:

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

ChargerRT440

Is it just me or are the guys in team lotus jackasses? their idiots because their whining about something they did themselves. Gotta love the dumb move by the guys in team ford. What did they expect? I'm sure they should have clued in that plastic won't hold up against cement. lol lotus and rice are just a bunch of high school wanna be brawlers lol at least from the shows perspective. lol the guys in lotus are the tough guys who get caught by the teacher when the kid their bugging finally says something.

red72chrgr

He can't hit him, he'll be sent home. I know if it was me, nevermind I'm a very sore loser.

The70RT

Quote from: ChargerRT440 on April 17, 2007, 09:52:03 PM
Is it just me or are the guys in team lotus jackasses? their idiots because their whining about something they did themselves. Gotta love the dumb move by the guys in team ford. What did they expect? I'm sure they should have clued in that plastic won't hold up against cement. lol lotus and rice are just a bunch of high school wanna be brawlers lol at least from the shows perspective. lol the guys in lotus are the tough guys who get caught by the teacher when the kid their bugging finally says something.

Maybe we need a poll....I don't think too many like the F-150 girls

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

red72chrgr

I vote against F-150 simply because that move with the camera was chickensh**. If they were more like some of the others and be a little more humble they'd be more tolerable.

jasonfromIKILLYA

damn.  that was close!!  I didn't like the "former allies" thing being thrown around constantly.  I guess it makes better TV or some shit.  What a relevation about your speedo dude!!  that makes allot of sense!  damn!  At least now you know.  well done in the challenge though!
"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

Lee01

Speedo was off 5mph!! Man that also kill you on this leg! :brickwall:

Did you retrieve all the cookies? :rofl:

Isn't me or you guy got lot more attention from the camera?? You where always on camera!

Ouf got scare at the end...... :o

All good now!!

Keep it up!
Current ride:
2012 Boss 302 YB #0664
2018 WRX
2018 Crosstrek
2004 SRT-4
WTB 68-69 Charger

jwilk01

Holy crap that was a crazy episode!! 

Question for you Mike (I may have missed it earlier), But were you guys allowed to have your own cell phones.  Like was team f-150 on there cell phones to the local ford dealer to get parts? 

Good luck and we hope you took it all the way.

Later
Josh

Charger-Bodie

it sucks that the mexicans mexicant anymore cause i thought those guys were a laugh carnival
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

ChargerRT440

Quote from: red72chrgr on April 17, 2007, 10:04:54 PM
I vote against F-150 simply because that move with the camera was chickensh**. If they were more like some of the others and be a little more humble they'd be more tolerable.
Hey rules are rules I would have done the same thing especially if I was getting passed by those two crybabys

Steve P.

Holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I was hoping the FERD was going to take out his rad. I'm sure he will be pinching up for the A/C..

Mike, I was shitting when it came down to the last 2 spots.  Hate to see the Mexicans go, but better than ending the show early..

I hope you figured out your speedo problem or at least what  you could run without team ANUS and BUTT FRUIT taking video of you..
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

topduarte

Bunch of freakin liars, the f-150 wussies!!

I am surprised bipolar guy did not punch the F-150 wussie!!

Alright, Mike, fix that speedo and filler up to the rim!!

Wife is now into this show!!

Too bad, the 12 minute crapper mexicans are gone, those guys are freakin hilarious!!!

pettyfan43

I GOT WORRIED about that then I thought, That trip to the bathroom is gonna get the Chevy!

Hey Mike, My wife said not to pull that crap again! She was really worried about you guys.

I figured you were OK because you survived that challenge and we still have the helmet to look forward to.

I can not believe that moron drove straight through that wall without even slowing down, was he not listening when the challenge was explained? I'm still not really clear on how the Lotus and the ricer got a penalty and the truck didn't. He was right behind them.

Oh well, ON to next week!

pettyfan43

I guess those big brakes on that Charger REALLY paid off tonight didn't they?

Steve P.

You know,,,, it might just work out to Mike and Jim's favor that the speedo is off... See where I'm going. If the puss boys in the truck want to show FILM AT 11:00, they will have allready let everyone know that the speedo is reading high..  ;)

I was waiting for the helmet toss and was happy not to see it tonight. I must admit I was right on the edge of my seat during the challenge and again when I thought for sure the Puss truck driver was about to eat his teeth..  Yes it was stupid. It was childish. BUT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD TO SEND HIS LIPS DOWN HIS THROAT....... 

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Lee01

Can't wait wait for the next episode!!!  :D
Next episode look hot too!!
Current ride:
2012 Boss 302 YB #0664
2018 WRX
2018 Crosstrek
2004 SRT-4
WTB 68-69 Charger

TUFCAT

I don't like the F-150 Driver - never did. He's the prick of all pricks. The way to handle that situation would have been to just "tell" the Bullrun people, and let them handle it.  Only a little baby would show a video tape. The Bullrun crew should know what's happening on the roads because they're basically right there filming with all the cars, on every leg.  If they had a reason to suspect cheating, or another team was called out for cheating, they could simply review their own footage and make the call. This F-150 punk acts like he wants to be a do-gooder, but in reality he's just another jackass with an attitude.  Too bad he didn't get a good Texas size ass-whooopin, and have him spitting skoal out of his fat, bloody, lip. 

I also like the way Mike and Jim stayed out of the commentary about those "other" teams - you guys are a real class act!