News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

anyone here of this place, ???

Started by barnfindcuda, February 14, 2007, 10:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barnfindcuda

i have been here for a little while now and havent come across any info on these guys, any good???????
http://www.wingcarfab.com/index.html

Aero426

daytonalo

The best  metal nose on the market , Hope you have deep pockets , around 10k for a complete nose . If your building a clone I can get it done for half of that

hotrod98

If you want absolutely perfect parts, this guy is the best there is. His parts are expensive, but if you're repairing an original car, he's the only guy that I would buy parts from. If you're building a plain jane clone though, you might want to buy more generic parts for a fourth of the cost or less from other sources.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

BigBlockSam

when i was gathering the parts for my daytona replica . i spoke to Jack on the phone . he's a nice guy . he was in no rush to get me off the phone and answered all my questions . Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

69_500

I've only seen 2 of his nose cones personally, and I can say this they are incredible works of art. Definatley good at what he does. If I was making a clone, or doing an origional I'd still want a steel nose cone, and so he is who I'd use.

daytonalo

Well ,thats settled , we now know who on the site has very , very deep pockets  :Twocents: :Twocents: :Twocents: :Twocents:

69_500

And who would you think that would be?

Not I.

daytonalo

69_500

Deep pockets full of lint maybe.

I just think that if your going to do something then do it right. Right being that if your cloning something and you say you want it to be exactly like the origionals. Well the origionals had steel nose cones and window plugs. If your going to take the time to make a hollow centered wing, why not do a steel nose cone?

daytonalo

Because it was 25 k in tooling for hollow wing , the machine work was free for a one off wing . My nose cost me 1200, with a little modification it functions as orig , compared to 10 k for metal . I just saved 33000.00 I can build 3 472 Hemis for that !!!!! Trust me I'm cash poor !!!!!!!!!!!