News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

CONVERSATION I HAD WITH ARTIE @ STINGER

Started by daytonalo, February 13, 2007, 11:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daytonalo

I had placed a few calls to Artie to discuss the issues I had run into on his daytona nosecone . He finally called me back and I let him know the problem I had encountered with his product . I have spoken to him probably a half dozen times over the last two years , and at this point I believe he has idea that my input on making his product better is my # 1 concern . I informed him about the headlight doors not having the proper shape , and the the sides of the nose not matching the sides of the fenders . He said he will look into it and he at this point had expected to have sold more kits than he has sold . I did tell him that he could sell more kits just from D.C alone if these issues were resolved . I also mentioned that I will take any stinger nosecone and equip the nose with metal z-brackets , metal grille frame and make the headlights operate with vacuum as original and install metal headlight pivots , as I'm doing right now for Big Block Sam [ Rene ] which by the way might be for sale if I don't see dead -presidents soon

daytonalo

BigBlockSam

hey mister!
  i'm not gonna kill any presidents  but i got money for ya, i'm just waiting to see those luvly eyes on that nose wink at me .   :smash:    :cheers:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

daytonalo

it would really be a step forward for this country if the engines fell off AF-1

TomP

Taking the high road and retracting my response to daytonalo's political comment...
'70 Charger R/T Clone - FE5/V1W 451/727/Dana/4 wheel disc brakes/AC (Under Restification)
'70 Challenger - FM3/V1W 440/727/8.75/4 wheel disc brakes (Under Restification)
'74 Duster - FM3/V1W 225/904/7.25 Disc/Drum
'93 RAM D250 - 5.9L/A518/9.25 (Old Sacto Cop Truck)
'94 BMW 740iL

Yes, I'm a Dodge Boy.  Verstehen?

hemigeno

Just because this is the Aero forum doesn't mean we should be talking about AirForceOne -- or more importantly, turning this into a political debate.  We have enough problems 'round here keeping the sparring matches to a minimum without that to contend with as well...

;)

daytonalo

70charger_boy

I love 747's too, it's the cargo that it carries I can't stand