News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Isn't this extortion?

Started by bull, February 13, 2007, 02:51:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17117242/

N. Korea agrees to disarm as long as we give them a crapload of money in the form of fuel. Oh well, I guess it's probably cheaper than spending a billion a day on a war against them.

"Under the deal, the North would receive initial aid equal to 50,000 tons of heavy fuel oil for shutting down and sealing its main nuclear reactor and related facilities at Yongbyon, north of the capital, within 60 days, to be confirmed by international inspectors.

For irreversibly disabling the reactor and declaring all nuclear programs, the North will eventually receive another 950,000 tons in aid."

6pkrunner

Its extortion among criminals. Its called negotiations among politicians. And a criminal can only steal and cheat in the order of millions of dollars. Politicians don't have that handicap.

Lowprofile

"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Charger_Fan

They're wanting to test a new bomb in Nevada, near southern Utah (story here).
I'm thinking this would be the perfect time to "test" it...over N. Korea instead. :D  :yesnod:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

ramit

Holy crap!  My mom lives about 40 miles southwest of st.george Utah and they are testing the bomb about 25 miles from there.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: ramit on February 13, 2007, 05:09:54 PM
Holy crap!  My mom lives about 40 miles southwest of st.george Utah and they are testing the bomb about 25 miles from there.
You should tell her to pack her bags, if this thing goes through.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Silver R/T

Just nuke them commies, would be cheaper
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

RD

the most incredulous thing about this, is that they are just full of sheit.  USSR did this same thing after the cold war.  USSR claimed to have many active, ready nuclear missile silos that the U.S. intelligence community could not confirm nor verify.  After the wall came down and USSR dismantled less than gracefully, UN nuclear inspectors came in to oversee the dismantling of many nuclear silos in order for the new "russian" states to obtain UN aid.  The inspectors found that a large majority of all the nuclear silos were in disarray, inoperable status and have been that way for over 10-25 years.

So I guess, N. Korea took good notes from the commie beotch ass neighbors and decided to pull the wool over the U.S. eyes one more time to get what they need in order to invade S. Korea.

And once again.. the U.S. is paying for other countries inability to sustain their own government and citizens. 

Man I wish my tax dollars would go to providing 50,000 tons of heavy fuel to get us out of a gas price fiasco when we needed it.

This is all horsesheit in a bucket that just gets passed around and around until all the citizens see it has fertilizer.... Guess what... no matter how positive fertilizer is, its still sheit.

~okay.. I am done LOL~
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

bull

I think you're right, RD. As soon as they get the last of that fuel I bet they'll be starting up their program again hoping for another payment of US tax dollars. Why do we cowtow to these spoiled babies?

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

RD

ok apocalypse is going to happen, piggy and bull and I agree...

THE SKY IS FALLING :D
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Steve P.

Nobody fears or respects us anymore..   :icon_smile_dead: :rotz:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida