News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ted Janek nosecone for sale

Started by BigBlockSam, February 10, 2007, 07:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

THE CHARGER PUNK

69_500

Go ahead and buy it for the $2.00 but don't forget the shipping and handling is $150. For that kind of money you could  buy a scanner.

hemigeno

Quote from: 69_500 on February 10, 2007, 11:33:13 PM
Go ahead and buy it for the $2.00 but don't forget the shipping and handling is $150. For that kind of money you couldĀ  buy a scanner.

:smilielol: :smilielol:

mikepmcs

That didn't take long for the bids to start climbing, almost $600 now with 3 days to go.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

daytonalo

one thing is for sure , the seller should check and see what this thing is worth before he has his friends pump up the bid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mikepmcs

Is that called schill bidding or something like that.
I would hate to think that is going on in this case.

Up to a $1000 now.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

daytonalo

Are you telling me you don't think that goes on ????????????????????????? It does BIG TIME

Ghoste

Looks like Matt will be able to invest in that scanner after all.

mikepmcs

I know it goes on but just wondering if that was the correct term.  It does seem strange that the part is skyrocketing into the stratosphere with over 3 days to go.  Amazing though, cause that was the original intent when ebay was started, and now it's turned into people having their friends bid it up for them.  :rotz:

daytonalo

You can buy a new one for 1500 , as far as the z-braces , if they are f/g , you can file them in trash . After doing up two stinger noses , for 650.00 I will buy his all day long . If anyone wants me to take a stinger nose and make it ready to hang , have it dropped shipped to my house .

hotrod98

Looks like the nose went for $1325. I didn't make it home in time to bid on it.
Did someone on here buy it?  I wanted it for my 71 Charger project. I realize that Janek sells new ones for $1500 but it takes quite a while to get one and then there's that "having to deal with Ted" thing as well.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams