News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

UFO's Do you believe. . Video

Started by chargerboy69, February 08, 2007, 12:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerboy69

I have found these on Drudge Report over the past couple weeks. Everyone has their stories of what they have seen. My brother-in-law is a DNR Officer in Indiana. He and a couple of his fellow officers were out one night on a call outside of Fort Wayne, and they all will tell you they saw a UFO. They said it was probably 200 feet off the ground, and less than an 1/8 of a mile away. They could see it plain as day. They just stood there and watched it for a few seconds, and then it just took off, faster than anything he had ever seen before. To be honest I believe him. Not so much that I believe in these, but I know my brother-in-law would never lie about something like this.

Time to call Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum.

http://www.khon2.com/home/ticker/5387746.html

http://cbs4.com/topstories/local_story_038103140.html

http://www.wxii12.com/news/10955774/detail.html
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

bull

mikepmcs

I would never call your brother a liar, so please don't take this that way.  But IMO, there is always a logical explanation to these supposed sightings.  Light anomaly or Military.
No telling what tests we are conducting at the time in any part of the world, and I do believe that they will almost never give the media the truth. 
All 3 of these places have military installations in close proximity.  Hawaii, Kaneohe Bay, Marine Base in Yuma, and numerous military installations in North Carolina.

I believe one was already proved that it was flares from an F-16 but I don't know if it was one of these three.

If you want to know about flare and chaff just google it and it will explain.

Still pretty neat to see something in the sky you can't ID though.  I think your brother in law and the rest of us are safe from the martians though. :thumbs:

my.02

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Brock Samson

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,4974.0.html

these things periodicly appear... the lights in arizona are some strange ones though... for sure... 

MorePwr

6pkrunner

Well space is one huge mutha. To think this is the only example of life would be a bit over the top. And given the vast distances to travel one would have to have propulsion systems more advanced than we possess. So they would have to be more advanced. You think anyone more advanced than up wouldn't have the capability to remain unseen to our less sophisticated systems? ;D
And more importantly why would they want to slum it? how many times you all of a sudden say - lets be noticeable and head for the slums and see what happens? ;D

MorePwr

TruckDriver

I believe in UFOs. I think a lot of people are naive to believe that we are the only intelligent life in the whole unexplored Galaxy system. We may very well be the only ones in this galaxy, but they already proved there are over 100,000 galaxies in the Milky Way alone that we will never be able to explore. I in my life time, and each time with other people, have seen a few things that to this day there is no way I can explain.  All I know for sure, is they were not man made.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

kab69440

Uhhh.. Dude, the Milky Way IS a galaxy. It doesn't contain 100,000 galaxies. 100,000 solar systems, maybe... heh heh heh... Sorry Pete, but I had to... ;)
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

Brock Samson

yeah Galaxies are contained within the "Known Universe"... 
actually it's just a big blanket and what you see is the light shining through.. 

BigBlackDodge

Wiki says.......

The main disk of the Milky Way Galaxy is about 80,000 to 100,000 light-years in diameter, about 250,000 to 300,000 light-years in circumference, and outside the Galactic core, about 1,000 light-years in thickness. It is composed of 200[2] billion stars but this number might reach 400 billion

Thats a lot stars!

We are not alone.. :wave:

BBD

Manfred318

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

bull

How come the aliens (since they've been checking up on us so much) don't make their space ships look like airplanes or hot air balloons so we don't get suspicious?

mikepmcs

Exactly Bull!

Cause there are no such things as martians from outer space, that's why. :icon_smile_big:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Orange_Crush

Here is something to think about.

The earth is approxiamtely 5 billion years old.  Homo Sapiens have been around for a million years or so. 

Given that technological growth is exponential and not linear (technology begets technology) its not much of a leap to think that an intelligent civilzation only 1,000 years older than ours would have developed the technology to travel interstellarly. 

Just for some sense of what I'm talking about, The first supersonic flight took place about 60 years ago.  Think of the progress we have made since then...imagine what we will be capable of given 100 more years.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

bull

And why do they travel so many millions of light years just to dissect cows and have a look up our poop chutes? Wouldn't it be easier to steal an anatomy book or Google that info?

Orange_Crush

I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

TruckDriver

What about the Egyptions. Even they have references to UFOs on some of their paintings. In fact, it wouldn't supprize me that they were originally from a different planet. And the thing about that and the pyramids, is that no one, can prove that they were or were not from a different planet. All they can really prove is that they were a far Superior people or beings because of the structures they built. No one today can even come close to reproducing the stuff they built, even on smaller scales.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

mikepmcs

ooooooooo weeeeeeeee  oooooooooooo. 

BigBlackDodge

Quote from: mikepmcs on February 09, 2007, 03:14:29 PM
Exactly Bull!

Cause there are no such things as martians from outer space, that's why. :icon_smile_big:

v/r
Mike

I'd be carefull...........somewhere in space there's an anal probe with your name on it!!!!!!!! :sick:

Do you think they wash those between probes?......I'm think not..... :o

BBD

mikepmcs

I actually laughed out loud when I read that one.  I'm pretty sure I snorted !!!

Nice one. :thumbs:

Manfred318

Quote from: BigBlackDodge on February 09, 2007, 09:51:33 PM
Quote from: mikepmcs on February 09, 2007, 03:14:29 PM
Exactly Bull!

v/r
Mike

I'd be carefull...........somewhere in space there's an anal probe with your name on it!!!!!!!! :sick:

Do you think they wash those between probes?......I'm think not..... :o

BBD

:haha: :lol: :lolexplode:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

AKcharger

Quote from: bull on February 09, 2007, 03:10:27 PM
How come the aliens (since they've been checking up on us so much) don't make their space ships look like airplanes or hot air balloons so we don't get suspicious?

Because they're stupid!

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Brock Samson