News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

That was weird.

Started by Charger_Fan, February 05, 2007, 03:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

I had been surfing around the site for a half hour or so & had just clicked the 'preview' button before posting some pics in the "funny pics" thread, when I got this funky error...

I tried re-logging in, but got the same message.
I had to actually leave the site for a couple minutes. When I got back in, it was as if nothing had happened...I didn't have to log in either, I was good to go.
Just thought I'd share, Troy, in case you get others with the same problem. :)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

472 R/T SE

Yeah me too.  I panicked cause I was in the middle of writing a long PM with pictures.  I hadn't been a "Dick" on here in a long time so there was a concern.   ;)  That's why I PM'ed ya' CF.  Thanks for the clarifcation.  I tried to find a Troy email address and didn't have one, couldn't get to my mailbox for his number either. 
"Snicker" How many member's have the boss' cell phone #, hehe.

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic