News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone bought this patch panel from this seller?

Started by lookin@my68, February 02, 2007, 07:23:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

70rtse

hello ,have not bought from this seller ,but have some patch panels from shermen parts ,nott bad fit but has no lense cut out ,so look out for some with cut outs --try year one --or paddock --for these  :icon_smile_cool:

lookin@my68

Quote from: 70rtse on February 02, 2007, 05:52:20 PM
hello ,have not bought from this seller ,but have some patch panels from shermen parts ,nott bad fit but has no lense cut out ,so look out for some with cut outs --try year one --or paddock --for these  :icon_smile_cool:

Thanks for the info 70rtse!

Charger-Bodie

for the small amount diff id buy the quarter skin and just cut out what you need , they are alot better part than any patch panel ive used , the extra money will be saved in greif and you will have a better repair in the end.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Silver R/T

I bought rear valance from him and quarter panel.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

lookin@my68

Quote from: 1hot68 on February 03, 2007, 09:34:04 AM
for the small amount diff id buy the quarter skin and just cut out what you need , they are alot better part than any patch panel ive used , the extra money will be saved in greif and you will have a better repair in the end.

I have thought about that but shipping would kill me - I'm in Australia, - my passenger 1/4 only needs the very bottom part behind the rear wheel  - to ship the patch over here would be much easier! Thanks for the advice though... :thumbs:

lookin@my68

dkn1997

Quote from: lookin@my68 on February 02, 2007, 07:23:14 AM
Anyone had any experience with this seller and patch panel?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/68-69-70-DODGE-CHARGER-B-NEW-REAR-QUARTER-PATCH-PANEL_W0QQitemZ270038278482QQihZ017QQcategoryZ10076QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

no experience with him, but if those are the same panels year one sells, a set of those is on my car now, seem ok to me....but...38bucks to ship that panel?  granted, it's not that small, but they don't weigh a heck of a lot.  while not the same, I can ship a power steering box pretty much anywhere in the us for about 40 bucks. that has to weigh 5x what that patch panel weighs.

For comparison, price them somewhere else and see what shipping is. 
RECHRGED

Silver R/T

I had him give a shipping discount as I work at industrial place, they charged me less to ship. Also on some items he offers Best offer, so you can actually get 1/4's cheaper than for what he lists them for.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722