News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

jeez for this price u think theyd have it more correct

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, January 31, 2007, 03:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE CHARGER PUNK

Like at least they could have the correct wheels,decals and black tail panel eh? spent enough on the 426 hemi and the interior :yesnod:

http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.com/10/0/3/86429503.htm

dads_69

I agree, even though its another general clone, don't see those everyday now do we.
Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

THE COLONEL

"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

bill440rt

Forget about correctness, what's downright scary is the way that rear brake line is bent going across the rear axle.  :scared: :scared: :eek: :eek:

And, it looks like they used a piece from a storm door as a trunk floor.  :rotz:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

mikepmcs

I have to agree here on this one.  I think that car would do better if it wasn't a GL.  Obviously some custom work in the interior which is pretty nice.  I'm really having a hard time trying to figure out why the GL dress on there.

Don't get me wrong, i'd drive that "Sum Bi#$@" all day long, i just think they didn't market this car properly with the paint job they chose and everything else not correct for a GL clone(wheels, etc...)

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

earthquake68

It's not even a Charger! Tin interior, painted orange. Fuel cell, wrong seats, illegal cage. It only looks like a Charger. This is where my Charger is headed because it's so far gone, it would cost too much to make it a real Charger again. $90,000 for a race car that's not legal to race?! I think I'll pass. IF, I sell my car I wouldn't even dream of trying to rob someone like that. And mine will probably smoke this one when I'm done. This car in reality is probably worth about $30,000-$40,000 because of the drive train and the body is nice. If you took out the motor and trans, it's probably worth about $8,000-$10,000. Just from what I see Chargers are going for. I don't know where he got 90K from.
Speed\'s expensive, how fast do you want to go?