News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

who knows about this one??

Started by mikepmcs, January 29, 2007, 07:36:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

69_500

If I'm not mistaken that car was restored by the same shop that is restoring Geno's Daytona. It is definately a beautiful car. Probably the nicest Daytona I've ever seen, and I haven't seen it in years. Geno looked at it not too long ago.

hemigeno

Yup, that's the one, formerly owned by Billy Card, but I don't know who owns it now.  When I saw it in Michigan, the eBay auction was to end that very day.  First glimpse I got of Vance in person was him tooling up to his shop in that car... pretty incredible sight, to be honest. 

As nice as the car was, it honestly wasn't detailed / cleaned up.  Some tree leaves, dust and a little bit of dirt around a bit, but you could still tell that the car was awesome even after having been restored 16 or 17 years ago.  I hope my car still looks that good that long after Vance gets done with it.

mikepmcs

I'm guessing with only 503 total sold, there isn't too many ya'll don't know about that are still around.  What's the story with this 1 lemon twist 440-6 pack deal??

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?