News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone miss summer?

Started by kamkuda, January 27, 2007, 10:16:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kamkuda

I am just moving some pictures from my flash cards to the computer and saw some good summer photos.  The snow and ice are here but summer will soon be here again. 

Ohh Good old beer can chicken and a pint of Keith's     :icon_smile_big:  Mmmmm tasty  :yesnod:

kamkuda

And what would summer be without your good buddy throwing a football at your sons face. Gotta toughin the little guy up  :icon_smile_wink:

69-DodgeCharger

Im lovin that pic. I miss the summer most because then I can roll down all the windows without having my face get frozen solid! cant wait till the snow starts melting!

kamkuda

69-DodgeCharger

I love going to the drive in with tons of friends and just relaxing and hanging out there. It sucks when you lock yourself out of your car though and you are sitting there for 15 minutes using a slim jim to open the door, lol! But those are always good times and I love going fishing too

TruckDriver

Summer? What's that? I can't even remember the last time I saw grass :-\
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Brock Samson

:P

Brock Samson

:pity:

Brock Samson

:'(

Charger1973

I hate winter, I really want to move south just because I like warm weather so much.

Quote from: 69-DodgeCharger on January 27, 2007, 10:18:56 PM
Im lovin that pic. I miss the summer most because then I can roll down all the windows without having my face get frozen solid! cant wait till the snow starts melting!

Exactly why I removed A/C from my car.  Why would I want to drive around in my Charger with the windows up?   ???

Telvis

I despise winter. I would rather be hot than cold any day.

Silver R/T

winter sucks...Christmas time is gone and these cold boring winter evenings are soooo loong. Im going south on business trip soon, hoping it'll end this winter boredom
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Blown70

Well my little temp outside read -18F at my house at 2AM  NO I was not drinking..... just chasing women :devil:.......  DAM that was cold......

WHY OHHH WHY DO I LIVE HERE? :rotz:

4cruzin

Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

RECHRGD

What I don't get is that when it's cold and snowy, I can still heat up the shop nice and warm to work on the car, but lack the ambition to do it.  When things start warming up around mid to late March I am always rushed to get everything done before the cruisen weather starts.    Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

Bandit72

i miss everything except the sunburns lol
Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

MorePwr

Winter Rocks! :icon_smile_big: I can wait for Summer

skip68

Man I just moved from California to Tennessee and I'm thinking that was not good.  It's about 18 degrees outside and getting colder.   :'(   Oh yeah, Thank's for the pics Brock.  :'( :'( :'( I miss the ocean.
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Chryco Psycho

Winter SUcks but at least it only lasts 9+ months here
bring on summer

kamkuda

Quote from: MorePwr on January 28, 2007, 08:27:02 PM
Winter Rocks! :icon_smile_big: I can wait for Summer

More Power, that looks like fun!

Rob

I am off to Uruguay tomorrow.   :icon_smile_wink:  Should be decent weather there for a while.

Shakey

Why do the folks in the United States that hate winter so much, stay in the colder climate?

How come you don't move the family to the Southern part of the country?

I understand uprooting a family would not be an easy decision to make or a simple plan to execute however, if you can't really stand it and it is at all possible, how come you're still in the snow?

69-DodgeCharger

Idk, you just dont up and leave where you have lived all your life simply because its too cold. If its cold put on a jacket, people typically move down south when they retire though

Shakey

Quote from: 69-DodgeCharger on January 29, 2007, 07:27:48 AM
Idk, you just dont up and leave where you have lived all your life simply because its too cold......

Some people do.   :yesnod:

I guess those are the ones that really hate winter and the cold weather.

bull

Yea, I miss Summer. She looked really good compared to some of my other girlfriends back in high school. :icon_smile_wink:

Shakey

Quote from: bull on January 29, 2007, 11:59:31 AM
Yea, I miss Summer. She looked really good compared to some of my other girlfriends back in high school. :icon_smile_wink:

A buddy of mine nailed, er I mean, dated a girl named Spring back in high school.