News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who sells bulkhead connectors for 68 Charger

Started by toqwik, January 26, 2007, 04:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toqwik

I can't find the site I had for someone who sold the metal connectors that go inside the bulkhead connector for my 68 Charger.  Someone drilled the old area out and ran the wires straight.  I got a new bulkhead piece, now I just need the metal clip connectors that go inside.

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

John_Kunkel

NAPA has the terminals, the female terminal is #725147 and the male is #725145.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

70 Charger RT

Try Mitchell Motor Parts in Georgia.  I bought my bulkhead and clips from them a few years back.  http://www.mmpar.com/mmpars/default.aspx
70 Charger R/T - 440/6
07 BMW 328iS
04 GMC SLE 2500 Diesel

70 Charger RT

70 Charger R/T - 440/6
07 BMW 328iS
04 GMC SLE 2500 Diesel

mikepmcs

70 Charger RT

Contact Mitchell Motor Parts.  They should have the metal connectors.
70 Charger R/T - 440/6
07 BMW 328iS
04 GMC SLE 2500 Diesel

toqwik