News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

cudahob3 (Bought) A 1968 Dodge Charger Double Black car!!!! PICS

Started by BB1, January 24, 2007, 01:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Brock Samson on January 25, 2007, 11:27:32 AM
what's with the '69 valance?..  :P
Probably restored by a Chebby guy, so he could sell the Charger to fund his 'Vette resto. :P

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

MOPARHOUND!

1971 Charger R/T, 440 H.P., Auto, A/C Daily Driven (till gas went nuts).  NOW IN CARS FOR SALE SECTION: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,48709.0.html
1969 Charger 318/Auto (latest addtion): http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,31948.0.html
*Speed costs money son, how fast do you want to go, and for how long?"
*"Build the biggest engine you can afford the first time."
*"We normally wouldn't use a 383 for this build, parts and labor for a 440 cost the same."

PocketThunder

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on January 25, 2007, 11:59:17 AM
Probably restored by a Chebby guy, so he could sell the Charger to fund his 'Vette resto. :P
Dont you guys remember this car from a past thread?  it was a mix of all 3 years.  I would think you two would remember since your on here way more than me :icon_smile_big:

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

bull

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 25, 2007, 10:14:10 AM
H&H tilt bed car trailer!!  sweet!   i have one of those also.  22'.

Here are some black 68 pics.

:nono: Triple black doesn't count. :icon_smile_cool:

BB1

Yeah 2X  :D

Love those pics, can someone photoshop black steel wheels on one of them?

As you can see, I've made a name change. No more cudahob3 here...
Simple and eazy expo:

BB1 is, the code for black on a 68; BB1 also stands for Black Betty 1 (it's the cars name.)  :icon_smile_cool:
or even Big Block 1.  :icon_smile_tongue: Ah hell just call me Ed, it's my real name.

Now where is that 68 registry  ::)
Delete my profile

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: BB1 on January 25, 2007, 05:07:22 PM

Simple and eazy expo:

BB1 is, the code for black on a 68; BB1 also stands for Black Betty 1 (it's the cars name.)  :icon_smile_cool:
or even Big Block 1.  :icon_smile_tongue: Ah hell just call me Ed, it's my real name.

how about my black with black tailstripe and red interior .....no vinyl is it ok in this click of black cars?

oh and by the way bb1 stands for brian bode......... which is my name so yea bb1 was meant to be on my car :icon_smile_big:
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

BB1

That is just beautiful, you must be proud.  :icon_smile_approve:

Funny how life imitates a Dodge Charger.

BB
Delete my profile

NYCMille

Way to go man!! Nuthin' meaner than a black 68'.... there also the fastest one's by the way :angel: I know... I have one...

BB1

Hell yeah, Mr. NYC!!  :2thumbs:

This is the way I found her, out in the pasture in the snow. After all the metal that was replaced and primed, it sat out here for a week. The 68 next to it was sold too, but it was very rusty.  :rotz:

Here it sits now warm and dry.  :icon_smile_big:
Delete my profile

Blakcharger440

Since we are posting pics of black chargers i figured I would post a pic of mine. Its been my screen name since the old board.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 25, 2007, 02:05:56 PM
Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on January 25, 2007, 11:59:17 AM
Dont you guys remember this car from a past thread?  it was a mix of all 3 years.  I would think you two would remember since your on here way more than me :icon_smile_big:
Yeah, but I'm old & my memory's going. :icon_smile_tongue:

Quote from: Blakcharger440 on January 26, 2007, 11:55:26 AM
Since we are posting pics of black chargers i figured I would post a pic of mine. Its been my screen name since the old board.

Awesome '70! :thumbs: Any more pics?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

PocketThunder

Quote from: Blakcharger440 on January 26, 2007, 11:55:26 AM

:o Nice  :o  What size wheels and tires are you running?  what brand/model of tire? 
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

bull

Quote from: 1hot68 on January 25, 2007, 05:57:35 PM

Simple and eazy expo:

how about my black with black tailstripe and red interior .....no vinyl is it ok in this click of black cars?

oh and by the way bb1 stands for brian bode......... which is my name so yea bb1 was meant to be on my car :icon_smile_big:

Brian, would you mind posting a pic of the side profile? I'd like to see how that flat black stripe looks against the black paint.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: bull on January 26, 2007, 01:01:23 PM

Simple and eazy expo:

here ya go bull

Brian, would you mind posting a pic of the side profile? I'd like to see how that flat black stripe looks against the black paint.

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

BB1

Delete my profile

firefighter3931

Congrats ! I'm building a triple black charger as well.....nuthin looks meaner than a black 68 !  :devil:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

bull

Quote from: 1hot68 on January 26, 2007, 02:21:54 PM
Quote from: bull on January 26, 2007, 01:01:23 PM

Simple and eazy expo:

here ya go bull

Thanks. I've wanted a picture like that for a long time and as I suspected it looks awesome. Even though I don't have an R/T I'm considering a stripe.

69charger2002

i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/