News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

who is roscoe p. coltrane?..

Started by Brock Samson, January 21, 2007, 09:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

i mean what was his name before?..

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Brock Samson

Charger freak? or maybe Redneck?..
not Wanna440 is it?..

70charger_boy

Charger1973

Username: 70charger_boy
Name:  roscoe_p.coltrane
Position:  Full Member
Date Registered:  November 14, 2006, 07:53:21 AM
Last Active:  Today at 08:42:30 PM

Brock Samson

buildin you a clone daytona eh boy?..
how's that commin along?.

Bandit72

he misspelled "roscoe" there is no "e" on the end...just figured i'd point that out
Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

70charger_boy

Damn...my cover is blown....... well, brock I just bought a superbird nose complete front end, disc brakes, magnum rims, interior.  I'm in debt to my eyeballs, but other than that it's going good..

ralley72

1973 Roadrunner 400 mag. 4 sp

Brock Samson

so you have a '70 road runner then,.. i hadn't notice you mentioning your car in any of your posts... and your thirteen muffintop?..

dads_69

Quote from: Brock Samson on January 23, 2007, 01:22:54 AM
so you have a '70 road runner then,.. i hadn't notice you mentioning your car in any of your posts... and your thirteen muffintop?..
Brock Samson Hes offering a '70 charger to someone in the for sale adds for 11 grand. I think its the primered purple pile that was listed a while back plus had starting problems as well. Either way, real annoying.
Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

70charger_boy

No I had a 69 roadrunner that I sold before I joined this forum.  Used some of the money to buy my 70. 

Charger_Fan

Quote from: roscoe_p.coltrane on January 21, 2007, 09:57:47 PM
I just bought a superbird nose complete front end, disc brakes, magnum rims, interior.

Pics? :popcrn:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Brock Samson

couldn't find your car... got pics?..
i also found this...

from the nosecone's seller..

"I am relisting this item since the winning bidder cannot pay for it serious bidders only no dreamers"    :pity:

472 R/T SE

Quote from: Brock Samson on January 23, 2007, 11:55:40 AM
couldn't find your car... got pics?..
i also found this...

from the nosecone's seller..

"I am relisting this item since the winning bidder cannot pay for it serious bidders only no dreamers"    :pity:

purple70rt

he liked to dig up old posts for awhile

70charger_boy