News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Restoration board?

Started by clausoe, January 21, 2007, 12:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clausoe

Just a thought, maybe this has been discussed before.
I rarely post anything these days but I'm in here almost every day looking at pics and interesting topics just because I'm a dodgecharger.com addict ;).
I really like to follow the threads about ongoing restorations that regularly get bumped to the top and thought it would be nice to have a message board just for these like they have on cuda-challenger.com. This way these very interesting threads don't drown amongst all the other topics in general discussion.
Well, what do you think?

Claus ;)

mopar_madman

there's a site suggestion area on the board post it there , might help better
1973 Dodge Charger
1968 Plymouth Road Runner
1971 Dodge Dart Swinger

Troy

I was just thinking about adding that a day or two ago. Actually, what I was going to do was more involved (and more complicated and more time consuming) so maybe a regular section would be a better idea.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

clausoe

Oops, sorry I didn't even see there was a site suggestions page I could post this in. I just race around the web going through my favourite sites whenever I have spare time and I have a link to general discussion in my favourites list. :icon_smile_shy:

Troy

Quote from: clausoe on January 21, 2007, 12:55:42 PM
Oops, sorry I didn't even see there was a site suggestions page I could post this in. I just race around the web going through my favourite sites whenever I have spare time and I have a link to general discussion in my favourites list. :icon_smile_shy:
Well then how are you gonna find it when I add a restoration section? :P

It might not be a bad idea to change your bookmark to the main page (http://www.dodgecharger.com) since I'm in the middle of adding things to the site (outside of the forum).

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Khyron

yeah, and all the good cars should be a sticky.... like mine :nana:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Magnumcharger

I'm in the middle of adding things to the site (outside of the forum).

Troy

GASP!!! ....like maybe a PICTURE page?
I can hope!!
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto