News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

would it be worth it to have a section for vendors and parts etc?..

Started by Brock Samson, January 18, 2007, 11:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

i mean would you like to see a section that dealt exclusivly with ordering parts and Halpag, (= rust  :flame: ) ? Year One Jegs, paddock, Charger Specialties etc.
I'm just throwin it out there for the Mods to dismiss if warrented...  :-\

THE CHARGER PUNK

Thats a good idea, that topic of parts is discussed so frequently here so why not eh? Chris? Troy? Anyone?????? :icon_smile_big:

Charger-Bodie

i think its a great idea myself and maybe a feedback system for them too
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

mikepmcs

That isn't what the services/business section is for?  I'm confused that's why i'm asking.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Shakey

Was it worth it to set up a "site suggestions / help section"?   :smilielol:

How about the e-bay section?   :smilielol:

How about the search and advanced search features?   :smilielol:

It all ends up here anyways?

While I would agree that specific sections are a good idea, they are a waste of space if no one uses them.

For what it's worth, when this site got up and running after the old one went down in April 2005, Bull had posted a list with numerous vendors and links to their sites.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,1371.0.html

And Crazy440 also provided a list for folks to browse.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,14164.0.html

They've been here the whole time.

I understand folks wanting to discuss certain vendors and such, so I suggest that threads can be searched out (using simple keywords) and responded to, which would work just as good if not better as all the discussion could be in one thread.

Brock Samson

i thought about the vendors section too but it gets no love...  ;D

Charger1973

It could be a good idea. I dont know how well it fits in with the services/businesses section but to me they do seem somewhat related. 

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Brock Samson

i dunno cause Troy and all the other Mods Chris and Geno seem to be doing a damn fine job as it is...  :rotz: