News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pics of my friends U-code 70 4-spd 3x black r/t

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, January 12, 2007, 10:48:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE CHARGER PUNK

was searching his compansy website and found pics of his r/t whe nit was getting restored(scroll bottem of the page to see)-MATT( btw he made that exhaust himself out of s/s tubing from a molson candian beer facility and a kit he bought)

http://www.staffsauto.com/project.htm

472 R/T SE

Nice car.  One of my favorite color combos.  I have some 3" stainless I got from the old Widmer Brewery when we were demoing it, always wanted to make exhaust out of it, problem is getting someone to work with it.

Is your friends car registered?

THE CHARGER PUNK

not that i know of(if not i will get his vin ), his name is Marco Dalariva he is an Italian, hes made his way down to all the big shows, some of you may know him i have no idea-MATT

bullit68

i know of marco and have friends that know him.i believe that is a u code 440 car with a factory 4 spd.i think it was originally green also.none the less a nice car.

THE CHARGER PUNK

whoops my bad i put v by accident(was thinkin of other car) it was originally a burnt orange car with longitudal stripes