News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

TransCon Medivac 440 Ambulance to run again!

Started by 4forty, January 12, 2007, 03:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4forty

in the '07 cannonball

PocketThunder

That movie came out when i was a little kid and i was so pissed at them for driving a van in the race.  the whole movie i was thinking, why dont they race a muscle car and why did they have to crash the yellow Road Runner.  was it a Road Runner?  i dont remember.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

JimShine

The van was beefy! Brock and Hal actually built the hell out of that thing and intended on actually racing it. But it had too many engine problems.

Charger_Fan

I wonder if they are gonna 'work on' any cute blondes as they drive? :icon_smile_tongue:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Troy

Hey, I just saw that van (and the two "donors"). The best part is the engine but I don't think I took any pics of it. Pretty cool.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

TruckDriver

That is way cool! Cannonball Run is one of my all time favorite movies.  :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

THE CHARGER PUNK

Quote from: JimShine on January 12, 2007, 04:55:28 PM
The van was beefy! Brock and Hal actually built the hell out of that thing and intended on actually racing it. But it had too many engine problems.

They did race it ,Brock and Dan gurney raced it the year after they drove the ferrari, the 440 in the van was dick landy prepped, they almost won but the tranny went out a few miles b4 the finish line-MATT

JimShine

They had many problems with the deathblow of the tranny going. Hence, I do not consider it a successful race.