News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

general lee alive and well in IRAQ

Started by chargerman68, January 11, 2007, 05:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerman68

well after my first humv was destroyed by an IED I decided to bring some good luck into another one.the general lee is working and acting like the real one.this truck is fast ans cant be caught by the base police or an IED.thought everyone would like to see it.
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

bull

chargerman68

Skued

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

Charger_Fan

Cool! Is that extra armor bolted around the doors?

You guys be safe over there. :patriot:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

chargerman68

yes extra armor around the doors and above the turret.we used up-armor windshields for extra protection and can still see out of them

towman

this is not my pic i found it on myspace kinda cool looks like there having some kind of fun i hope those boy's are safe .

Mopar440+6

"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

4cruzin

Not so sure I would want to be driving around in a bright orange war machine.  Might as well paint a big bull-eye on the side of it too! 
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Lostsheep_01

The windows look awfully small to be climbing through!  Stay safe, brother!  Give 'em Hell! :patriot:
69 Charger 383
MoPar.  You're either with us or behind us!

mikepmcs

In case anybody is wondering.... IED means Improvised Explosive Device.   Not a fun thing.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Rolling_Thunder

Quote from: mikepmcs on January 11, 2007, 10:58:51 PM
In case anybody is wondering.... IED means Improvised Explosive Device.   Not a fun thing.

yep...    know all about them - just had a friend get hit by one...    good news is he is coming home.
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

nakita7

Quote from: mikepmcs on January 11, 2007, 10:58:51 PM

Thanks. I guess we're all supposed to know Army acronymns.

mikesbbody

stay safe chargerman  i hope you return home soon  :patriot:

chargerman68

thanks i will be back in the summer then back to work on my 68 to get it ready for the following
spring fling
mopar shootout(cali speedway)
mopar nats
eureke charger meet
fall fling

and anymore i can find

FastbackJon

"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

Brock Samson

pretty neat! be safe and God bless ya'!  :yesnod:

Charger_Fan

Quote from: towman on January 11, 2007, 07:04:54 PM

this is not my pic i found it on myspace kinda cool looks like there having some kind of fun i hope those boy's are safe .
There was a larger pic of that a while back, pretty sure it's a photochop. There's no way our guys would want to draw that sort of attention to themselves. :image_294343:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

chargerman68

its a fake there is no humv that looks like that in fallujah.i saw that and i checked around the base nothing.nice photchop though