News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

'08 Magnum

Started by 4forty, January 10, 2007, 11:23:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4forty

Like the new front end much better on the '08 Mag (looks like Avenger) Now if they could only do something for the 08 "Charger"

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

HITMAN 149

wishfull thinkin!!!!!!!!!! :o
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

Lowprofile

Quote from: hobobum149 on January 10, 2007, 11:54:33 AM
wishfull thinkin!!!!!!!!!! :o

No Doubt! :icon_smile_angry: If they looked that cool, They wouldn't be able to keep them in stock. :icon_smile_wink:

btw....Yea, I know.   :brickwall: :RantExplode: :stirthepot: :blahblah: :Twocents: :violin: :boxing_smiley: :image_294343: :horse: :moon: :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Troy

That particular front end is only on the SRT-8. I've always liked the nose of the Magnum but the seriously low air dam on the SRT-8 is just cool. There are no horizontal bars like the regular magnum either - only that blacked out eggcrate stuff (which is way cooler).

I was surfing the other day and found some really cool videos of Magnum R/T driving experiences (by a member here even). I don't have the links handy but I'll try to dig them up at home.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.