News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Redneck Pick-up Lines, Hey baby, what's up?

Started by SeattleCharger, January 09, 2007, 06:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeattleCharger

REDNECK PICKUP LINES

1) Is there a mirror in your pants? Because I can see myself in them.

2) If you and I were Squirrels, I'd store my nuts in your hole.

3) You might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is   

only a light switch away.

4) Man - "Fat Penguin!"
  Woman - "WHAT?"
  Man - "I just wanted to say something that would break the ice."

5) I may not be Fred Flintstone, but I bet I can make your bed-rock.

6) I can't find my puppy, can you help me find him? I think he went into
   this cheap motel room.

7) Your eyes are as blue as window cleaner.

8) If you're going to regret this in the morning, we can sleep until the afternoon.

9) Your face reminds me of a wrench, every time I think of it, my nuts tighten up.

10) Did you fart, cause you blew me away.

11) Are your parents retarded, 'cause you sure are special.

12) My Love for you is like diarrhea ... I can't hold it in.

13) Do you have a library card, 'cause I'd like to sign you out.

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

69chargeryeehaa

I love every bone in your body..................espically mine!!!!!!! :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_cool:

mikepmcs

some of those are really funny and i'm gonna use them for sure.  The way they will work is if you make a joke out of it to the girl.. All girls love funny guys and if you can make em laugh by telegraphing these corny lines(like pretending you are another guy hitting on her with corny lines, get it), you can make em scream.

thanks, i was running out of material. :icon_smile_big:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Rocky

mikepmcs

:haha:

i just laughed so hard when i read that.  now that is funny stuff!!!!!!
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?