News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

UPDATE, NEW PICS. Here's progress pics of my FY1 70 R/T

Started by JR, January 09, 2007, 04:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JR

Oh, that's where the hoodpins go! Thanks for the pic man, I see it now. The holes are right there in the fenders. I keep meaning to go register on the 70 Charger Registry, I will soon.

Thanks for the compliments guys. :2thumbs:
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

JR

new pics guys, lets see if this works.

JR

I keep having to stop posting and work, but I cant complain since I'm at work anyway.

here's another pic

I have done a buttload of work since last time, and have been driving it everywhere. I've still got a ton of work to do.

My favorite addition is the chin spoiler, and the XM radio is hooked up now. That's nice. Especially since there's no good station around here. Oh, and the window tint. I work for an Auto Trim Design, so I got the hookup on the tint. I love how sinister it looks with it.

I put the dual crossed flags on the rear deck because of General Lee 1. I always thought that was cool. I'm not southern enough for the rebel flag though, so I settled for two checkered ones.

JR

I wanted an artsy photo since these cars are rolling artwork. Maybe once its' repainted and the new rubber is installed, I'll get a better one.

I love how Chargers look "in action" even when still.

JR

I also installed some auxrillary lights behind the grille. I do alot of driving in the middle of nowhere, and they really help. Better to have the ugly lights than plow into a deer. It does look very "Blade" at night.